Responsibility of JOB
The Data Architect’s primary responsibility is to serve as the lead technical resource in the oversight, planning and design of data models and database design and development for transactional and reporting solutions. They will be responsible for planning and implementing an integrated data architecture across a suite of existing and new products in a multi-tenant environment. They will improve applications by analyzing changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and external information sources. The Data Architect will also:
• Establish and ensure adherence to data standards and policies, data modeling, system architecture design, and migration system architectures.
• Translate business requirements into logical and physical data designs.
• Develop data transformation and change processing procedures in which data from multiple sources is aggregated, normalized, updated, and then published to target environments.
• Model and design data architectural solutions to meet business informational needs.
• Analyze change in online transactional processing, business processes, and external information sources and recommend modifications to improve quality and performance of applications and meet additional requirements.
• Three (3)+ years’ experience in data architecture.
• Three (3)+ years’ experience with SQL Server, including installation and tuning.
• Experience with SQL Server within Microsoft Azure highly desirable.
• Data design for a multi-tenant environment highly desirable.
• Thorough knowledge of data standards and architectures.
• Thorough knowledge of design and integration principles for databases.
• Ability to evaluate and make recommendations regarding data integrity.
• Ability to develop methods of ensuring data incompatibilities among systems are systematically eliminated.