Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Venkat we have a job opportunity for you as a ServiceMax Architect/SME one of our client based at Huston, TX. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please call me on 919-341-4411 to discuss more about this position.
Job Title: ServiceMax Architect/SME
Location: Huston, TX
The Service Max SME is a key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the Service Max implementation/enhancements in a project. The SME works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
· Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
· Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
· Complete the custom development on Service Max and quality assurance efforts for custom work
· Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
· Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
· Provide Customer Training as required
· Participate in internal projects as required
· Maintain current salesforce.com and Service Max certifications and obtain new certifications as needed.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies especially in Service Max and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
· B.S./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
· Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
· Min 12+ years of total experience
· Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which minimum 2+ yrs in ServiceMax.
· Service Max Trained and certified is preferred.
· Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
· Good functional knowledge of Field Service Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required
· Good experience in configuring the Dispatch Console required Good experience in configuration of Mobile and Offline required.
· Good experience in Service Contracts and Preventive Maintenance module required
· Good experience in deployment of ServiceMax objects across various Orgs required.
· Experience in ServiceMax data migration desired.
· Experience in ServiceMax integration desired.
· Experience in Optimax is desired.
· Experience in advanced ServiceMax customization desired Certification in ServiceMax desired
· Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
· Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
· Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
· Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
· Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
· SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other
· Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical designs
· Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB), C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
· Proven Development consulting experience