CSC is transforming our Big Data group to become the premiere consulting service and leader in the industry. Our goal is to become a leader in helping organizations leverage their internal information assets, augmented by external information sources, to gain competitive advantage.
Our goal is to enable our clients to be data-driven organizations, who:
•Perform Effective Information Governance: managing and aligning information assets to support business objectives
•Make Fact-Based Decisions: acting on key intelligence and insights that support the execution of overall strategy and targeted business performance
•Operate with a Broad Industry View: integrating external insights from CSC data scientists, specialized data and analytic vendors, and public data sources into their own business processes for increased precision and accelerated results
We are currently seeking Senior and Lead ETL/Informatica Developers to support our work for a long term client of ours.
Essential Job Functions
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
• Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.