For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected. The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey. TOMORROW starts here.
We’re seeking Change Agents who can initiate, and lead transformational change that leads to great sales results within the Global Collaboration business. This is a Global Sales and Business Development role that focuses most on our WebEx SaaS business, and can include projects that touch all aspects of the go-to-market role from market selection, channel and sales go-to-market strategy, to incubation sales customer engagements. This is a great opportunity to join a world-class organization and apply your strategy, sales acumen and leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact.
Direct Responsibilities (often project based and the role will have variety):
• Deal escalation, identifying and scaling best practices and sales strategies. Sales engagement on top deals
• Liaison to the field; identify core global strategic issues that impede sales and growth, and develop recommendations, plans and organizational support for changes.
• Drive the resulting changes.
• Incubation sales go-to-market around new offerings – working with the business units and other go-to-market teams – develop and advise the approach for taking to market new solutions.
• Participate in early stage sales.
• Sales Enablement- working with other key resources – around subscription sale, new offers
• Make WebEx easy to sell – working with other teams identify ways to streamline and simplify selling WebEx –with short term and longer term solutions.
Key skills required:
• Results-oriented: Self-starter, strong personal drive, proactive and is process and objective oriented
• Proven track record of exceeding expectations in Product Sales, including executive interaction with customers; the ability to craft sales messaging and coach sales success.
• Strategic Thinking: understand core drivers, trade-offs, evaluate options and impact
• Exceptional ability to positively influence and enroll others, strong network at Cisco
• Strong business acumen: business models and partner economics
• Experience in global business development: coordinating among cross-functional teams in a multi-cultural environment with multi-million $ responsibility
• Strong understanding of Cisco go to market and its influence points
• Strong understanding of SaaS Businesses, Go-To-Market strategies
• Strong Familiarity with WebEx, and all other of Cisco’s Collaboration Solutions – should be able to rapidly become the subject matter expert