Corporate Controller's Group seeks
Analyst, Revenue Accounting Operations, for Americas Theater.
Responsible for executing revenue accounting processes for sales areas within the Americas Theater.
Partner with Sales Controllers to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in compliance with the Company's revenue recognition policy and US GAAP, and prepare appropriate documentation.
Assist in the assessment of internal controls related to revenue accounting operations to ensure compliance with Company policies, SOX requirements (including monthly testing of key controls) and drive improvements.
Partner cross-functionally with finance and non-finance organizations to assess revenue recognition impacts related to the Company's various sales offerings/ models and implement operational guidance relating to these types of arrangements.
Participate in close related functions such as forecasting, preparing Journal entries with related reconciliations and the generation of key month end reports.
Develop and drive cross-functional process improvements to increase productivity and efficiency. Participate in cross-functional projects as subject matter expert to support business, regulatory, and other operational changes.
Support internal and external audit activities.
Experience in revenue accounting, including SOP 97-2 and EITF 08-1 preferred.
• Strong and effective communication skills across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
• Good business knowledge and ability to link business processes with financial accounting.
• Strong spreadsheet skills with Excel.
• Experience working with foreign currencies a plus.
• Presentation skills for technical topics concerning specific projects or business issues.
• CPA or BS degree with 3 years of related experience preferred.
• SOX, audit, general or cost accounting or business unit expertise with demonstrated skills in business partnership or accounting may also be considered.