- Understanding and experience with IP and TDM based PBX/PABX and ACD systems.
- Understanding of CTI middleware integration with Business Applications, such as CRM, ERP
(Enterprise Resource Planning), Workforce Management, Quality Management, Outbound
Dialing and Voice/Data Monitoring.
- IVR Technologies - Knowledge of Cisco Voice Portal and carrier IVR/VRU systems and solutions.
- Experience with XML and VXML
- Knowledge of Advanced Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech offerings
- Understanding of, experience with, and exposure to messaging and personal productivity
applications such as UNITY, Personal Assistant, and IP Phone Productivity Applications
- Understanding of, experience with, and exposure to IP Telephony, including Cisco Unified
Communications Manager (CUCM), IP Phones, XML Applications, Conference Connection,
Emergency Responder, and Telephony Applications
- Hands-on experience with carrier Intelligent Network services from companies such as AT&T and Qwest, including toll-free service, network routing, call forwarding and network transfer.
- Call Routing applications, including Cisco’s Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM), Voice Management, General familiarity with Microsoft Windows and LINUX/ Solaris, Cisco IOS (CIOS)
- Familiarity with relational database systems, including forms-based query and data entry; SQL.
- Ability to translate complex contact center business requirements into call routing designs.
- Ability to program, test, and implement call routing designs.
- Understanding and mastery of contact center related terminology, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and database items and calculations.
- Ability to design highly available / fault tolerant systems for mission critical voice applications.
- Mastery of assisting customers in process development for managing the system in ongoing
operations mode, including system administration and backup, asset management, and scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure changes to design and implementation of infrastructure solutions are capable of adapting to the growth and rapid change.
- Perform any other job related instructions as requested, with reasonable accommodation.