Role: Teradata Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
3NF (Relational) Logical and Physical Modeling
• 2+years hands on experience with Logical Data Modeling (3NF)
• Comprehensive Knowledge of Bill Inmon’s Data Modeling Concepts (Logical and Physical) including 3NF, Supertypes, Subtypes, Abstraction, Associative entities / tables
• Physical Modeling and Performance Tuning including Primary, Secondary index, JIs, AJIs, PPIs (SLPPI, MLPPI)
• Experience with ERWin
• Experience with Teradata Industry LDMs a big plus
TD ETL Tools
• Loading data from various data sources and legacy systems into Teradata production and development warehouse using BTEQ, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD, FASTLOAD.
• Experience with automated data warehousing and datamart refreshes using Transportable table space option.
• Worked on creating and managing partitions.
• Experience with basic database health checks commands and Experience with tuning databases using Teradata Manager.
• 5+ years hands on experience designing and implementing Star Schemas
• Comprehensive Knowledge of Ralph Kimball’s Data Modeling Concepts including Transaction dimensions, conformed dimensions and facts, slowly changing dimension, multi-Star/ Snowflake Schema Modeling, different types of Fact tables
• Prior experience implementing DW presentation layer - including design and definition of logical tables, physical sources, dimensions, columns and aggregation rules a plus
• Hands-on experience with BI application architecture and development
• Experience with BI tools like MicroStrategy, Cognos, Business Objects, or Tableau a plus
• Experience creating mockup reports, demo, & storyline a plus
• Candidate should be TD 14 certified
• Knowledge of Bus Architecture
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement gathering, documentation testing and knowledge transfer is required.
• Collaborates with business and technology resources to identify key business requirements for Business Intelligence (BI)
• Experience with Data Integration, Data Mapping, ETL .
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012