Interviewing potential candidates as early as today. Please send resume ASAP.
Team Lead - QNXT QA Provide project team leadership, guidance and support to other QA/Testing resources assigned to the project for QNXT Implementation and/or Upgrade projects.
- Should have hands-on exposure to various life-cycle aspects of business IT; preferably within the Software Quality Assurance domain.
- Should have excellent people management skills, with relevant experience in direct associate / team management, from previous work experience.
- Should have excellent communication (verbal & written), articulation and presentation skills.
- Should be able to motivate, mentor, guide and manage 4-8 associates on the project team.
- Requires strong hands-on experience in working within the Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Should be comfortable in Requirement Analysis, Test Design, Test Execution and Reporting for QA function (waterfall and/or agile).
- Should have clear understanding of the Defect Lifecycle Management and should be able to direct team member(s) working on the defect processes.
- Hands-on experience in leading/working-on the QA team involved in either implementation or upgrade of QNXT Product is required.
- Exposure/Experience on test automation and/or non-functional testing will be added advantage.
- Should have exposure to at least one QA Management tool (HP Test Director, HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Rational Test Manager, etc.).
- Is required to have worked within the HealthCare domain in the past jobs.
- Hands-on in at least one sub-area within the Healthcare implementation is required (e.g. Claims, Contracts, Billing, etc.)
- Exposure to Payer/Provider domains is expected.
- Understanding of the HealthCare business is expected.
- Experience using and/or testing QNXT application is expected.
- Hands-on experience on most important or commonly used applications areas within QNXT is required (Membership, Enrollment, Customer Service, Claims Management, Premium Billing, etc.).