Title: .NET DeveloperDuration:
6+ Months *** Contract to Hire ****Location:
Atlanta, Georgia. SUMMARY:
The Individual will be self-motivated, demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence and have experience in the design, development, and unit testing of .NET applications and web services. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ·Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- ·Will be Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications.
- ·Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
- ·Need to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in Sql sever envt.
- ·Perform code reviews and do unit testing.
- ·Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- ·Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
- ·Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as;
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and VSS
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study.
• At least 5 years of experience developing applications in .NET business and technical environments
• Technical skills must include C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services
• Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills Preferred Skills
- Good level of knowledge in one or more of the following Windows technology areas is preferred: Distributed application architecture, .NET framework, SQL Server.
- ·MCP certification in C# and .NET framework
- ·Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- ·MVC, Silverlight
- ·SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
*** Contract to Hire ****
Best regards, Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamE-mail:- Nelson@conq-tech.com