Hope you are doing well..!! Title:
Database Analyst IIDuration:
6 plus MonthsLocation:
Salem, Oregon Job Description:
· Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
· May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Duties for this Project will include assessing current Microsoft Access Databases in accordance with the best practice of private industry and the public sector. Resulting in an assessment, recommendation and remediation for those databases. Skill Matrix:
· Microsoft Access: --?? years
· Microsoft SQL Server: --?? years
· VisualBasic/NET: --?? years