Hope you are doing well…!!! Title:
Senior .NET DeveloperLocation:
12 Months Job Description:
· Position Description Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Provide support for migration of a legacy .NET web application into an existing .NET web application.
· New development, enhancements and maintenance of existing .NET business applications.
· This position will be a senior .NET developer, working with a team of other IT developers and professionals.
· This individual will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. Skills Required:
· Minimum 8 years of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementing and supporting web based applications in Microsoft/Windows .NET platform.
· Minimum 8 years in designing, developing, and implementation of web applications (using ASP.NET
· Minimum 2 years with .NET Framework 4.0 or greater Minimum 5 years in developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server, of which at least one year is SQL Server 2008.
· Minimum 3 years in writing Structured Query Language (SQL) and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL 2005 or higher.
· Good oral and written communication skills and ability to organize and present information. Skills Preferred:
· Minimum 3 years in creating test files to test validity of system data and validate the functional requirements of a system.
· Minimum 3 years in development of test plans and components, and conducting unit, system and user acceptance testing.
· Knowledge of systems development methodology utilized in the development of new systems and enhancements, UML, configuration management, standard software lifecycle processes, structured programming methodology, relational database, support utilities, personal computers and personal computer software. Experience Required:
· Programmer-Analyst capabilities with 8 or more years of experience. Experience Preferred:
· Experience with JQuery Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
· Experience in developing reports with Microsoft Reporting Services. Experience with MVC. Skill Matrix:
· Developing in .NET w/ FW 4.0 or greater: --?? Years
· Developing in C#.NET: --?? Years
· Developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server: --?? Years
· Writing Structured Query Language: --?? Years
Conquest Tech Sol