Hope you are doing well..!!!!
Title: Sr. IPT Technical Consultant-CUCM Project
Duration: 8 plus Months
Location: Lansing, MI
· Primary technical point of contact responsible for post-cutover issue troubleshooting and triage for a Cisco Communications Manager (CUCM) migration.
· 5+ years working with Cisco Communications Manager 7.X – 10.x Firm understanding of Locations, Regions, translation and transformation patterns and IOS digit maniplution. Strong understanding of process management and auditing 5+ years Cisco Unity Connection 8.X – 10.X including digital network, user migration, and on-net calling, end user bulk edits, and digit manipulation. Solid understanding of SIP dial peers and IOS XE for voice features
· Cisco Unity Connection Partition and CSS management Unity Connection on Cisco UCS-E in Cisco 43XX routers Understanding and Config of SRST for SCCP and SIP devices DSPFarm provisioning, configuration, and management History with Cisco Unity Express to Unity Connection Migrations VMWare 5.X foundational knowledge
· Ability to triage technical issues and manage tasks and staff resources while maintaining high degree of customer communication. Previous experience with implementations of 5000+ devices in a multi-cluster environment Strong ability to triage underlying technical issues based on customer supplied information.
· This position prefers a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.