Hope you are doing well..!!!
Title: Agile QA Engineer
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months
· Work with Agile team to ensure the integrity of quality processes and practices
· Work with team to write automated testing (unit, UAT, regression) and ensure a robust testing infrastructure
· Perform exploratory testing on applications (mobile and web) and cloud services
· 3 plus years with quality assurance and testing of software applications
· 3 plus years of experience / proficiency in Agile methodologies
· 2 plus years overall experience in automated testing of websites, web applications, web services and mobile applications
· Understanding and knowledge of quality assurance processes and methods used in software development
· Experience using technologies for detecting and tracking software defects
· Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, nUnit, Xunit, Jasmine,etc
· Experience with testing tools and technologies such as Cucumber, Selenium, Robotium, KIF, etc.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated experience with testing tools for different programming languages and platforms
· Additional Company Information
· If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
· Emerson Climate Technologies, Residential Retail is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information or any other unlawful factor. In the US Emerson has affirmative action plans to recruit, hire and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and veterans. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
· About Emerson
· Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
· Emerson Climate Technologies, a business segment of Emerson, is the world’s leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications. The group combines best-in-class technology with proven engineering, design, distribution, educational and monitoring services to provide customized, integrated climate-control solutions for customers worldwide. The innovative solutions of Emerson Climate Technologies, which include industry-leading brands such as Copeland Scroll™ and White-Rodgers™, improve human comfort, safeguard food and protect the environment. For more information, visit EmersonClimate.com.
Residential Retail is a part of White-Rodgers, a business unit of Emerson Climate Technologies, which is headquartered in St. Louis, MO and is an industry leader in home energy management and comfort control. Our products monitor and control appliances that account for approximately 60% of the energy consumed in the average US household. By networking our products to the cloud, we are discovering new ways to help our customers reduce energy consumption, save money, and maintain comfort. And because our technology touches so much of the residential energy profile, our solutions are positioned to make a significant impact on our nation’s carbon footprint. If you want to be part of a collaborative, high energy, fast paced team, where your contributions can make a real impact on the world – you have just found the place!