Hope you are doing great!!!
Let me know if you are interested in the below requirement. Thanks!!
Please find job description: NEED ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK ON W2 Title: PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Upgrade SpecialistLocation: Omaha, NEDuration: 3+ months Job Duties & Responsibilities:1. Should be capable to run the Upgrade scripts, change assistant and all other tasks related to upgrade independently.2. Must have solid understanding in 9.2 upgrade process (Initial pass, Move to Prod etc.)
3. Must have experience in 9.2 upgrade application upgrade and tools upgrade to 8.54.
4. See below some high level tasks.
a. Prep the environment for Upgrade
b. Perform 8.53 to 8.54 HCM tools upgrade all by himself
c. Perform 9.1 to 9.2 HCM application upgrade all by himself.
d. Perform the 8.53 to 8.54 CRM tools upgrade all by himself
e. Setup the SES server for HCM and CRM
f. Set up the PUM server for HCM
g. Configure the integration between the HCM and CRM on the new toolset 8.54.
h. Able to provide recommendations on hardware sizing
i. Should be an expert in system configuration and performance tuning5. Must have SES configuration experience6. Must have PUM server installation experience7. Must have good understanding on 12c Database8. Should have some knowledge in PeopleSoft mobile platforms.
1. Strong PeopleSoft Administrator/Upgrade experience especially on application version 9.2 and 8.54 toolset.2. Solid experience on oracle SES installation and integration with PeopleSoft.3. Solid experience on PeopleSoft Integration broker4. Strong experience on third party tools such as nVision, crystal, M F Cobol etc.
5. Solid experience on installing /configuring and troubleshooting web servers, app servers and process scheduler servers.6. Strong experience on oracle PUM server installation and troubleshooting.# of Years Required:
10 YearsPreferred Skills:
1. Oracle 12 c knowledge
2. PeopleSoft Mobile applications (Fluid)Required Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer or related field
Thanks & Best regards,
Samit KumarTechnical Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
P: 415-424-4275 (O) | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806www.conq-tech.com
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.