We are refreshing this search as we are looking for 1 BSA with solid Capital Market experience, in particular, experience with Over-the-Counter (OTC) Clearing Derivatives experience. This is a six month contract. We are opening it to market rate for consideration.
Only qualified candidates with OTC derivatives clearing experience will be considered and shortlisted. Please note if the candidate some of the nice to have experience along with the must have experience, indicate the experience in the summary. Interviews will take place as soon as qualified candidates have been shortlisted.
Please submit candidates with the following MUST Haves:
OTC Derivatives Clearing experience - must have
* 3+ years relevant industry experience, Capital Market experience / derivatives
Strong knowledge of investment operations, including trade execution, confirmation, settlement, accounting and compliance management.
Understanding of change management and delivery methodologies and how to apply specific methodologies in the appropriate context (e.g. PMLC, SDLC, BPM, Organizational Design, Data Management)
Business analysis skills of identifying business needs and determining the appropriate solutions
- End-to-End Trade life cycle (from execution to settlement) experience
- Strong skills with MS Office products, particularly Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
University degree in business, related discipline
Nice to have:
Significant knowledge and deep domain experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Clearing and Collateral Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Risk and Control
- Client Reference Data
- End to End Trade life Cycle (from execution to settlement)
- Business conduct including trade documentation
- University degree in business, related discipline
- CFA, FRM, PRM nice to have
- Awareness of regulatory landscape of Dodd-Frank & other G20 Commitments
- Willing to go contract to perm
- This candidate is expected to work with minimal oversight and supervision and has solid communication skills.
- Detailed oriented - High personal standards for excellence
- Participate in knowledge transfer with senior management, the team, other technical areas and business units
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interviews will take place next week.
The ongoing accountabilities will include:
- Demonstrate solid understanding of end to end derivatives trade life cycles and trade flows across all asset classes
- Demonstrate ability to analyse various Regulatory requirements and document the impact on relevant Technology Systems and Business Processes in order to be compliant with the regulatory rules
- Committed to staying up to date with current industry, regulatory and market developments - Ability to keep focus on regulatory requirements together with business interests, while managing a balance to the project constraints in developing an optimal solution
- Demonstrate strength in gathering and validating requirements which will resolve business issues/problems
- Ensure business requirements are traceable to the final design, solution and documentation
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Front Office, Risk Managers, Middle Office and Back Office in all aspects of business requirements gathering and development
-Analyze and document workflows, requirements, and other material to ensure clear communication of complex business concepts and scenarios
- Ability to generate new or effective ideas, approaches and solutions to complex problems & opportunities; openly questions traditional assumptions Track and manage changes to requirements throughout the project life cycle
- Propose options/ alternatives to align requirements with scope/ objectives/strategies/ needs using the appropriate level of detail for the audience/ issue
- Proactively draw out and document requirements, information and assumptions (implicit/explicit) from stakeholders using a variety of tools and techniques
- Validate that the stakeholder s needs have been understood and correctly captured/documented
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, including facilitation of client workshops and delivery of compelling presentations.
- Experienced in supporting large/complex business projects, which includes negotiation and coordination with key stakeholders and other groups concerning project issues, meeting aggressive timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrate strength in facilitating, creating, and presenting in a large group setting; can present complex ideas in an effective manner
- Accountable for the accuracy of analysis, documentation, test results, and quality of assigned deliverables
- Manage programmes of work in accordance with projected timelines, budgets and quality standards
- Identify changes in scope of work, related to requirements and ensure appropriate controls are applied.
- Ensure stakeholders have sufficient understanding of the analyses and implications to enable informed decision making
- Assist/contribute to other project roles
- Expected to work with minimal oversight and supervision