At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an SAS/EBI/SQL Specialist to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
The consultant must have considerable experience in designing and implementing advanced analytics and predictive modeling in a healthcare, fraud detection or governmental setting. He/she is responsible for the ongoing support and enhancements for the SAS data mining tool to be implemented inclusive of SAS Base coding, the development of stored processes using SAS EBI and SQL scripts, development of macros, use of SAS Enterprise Miner, and data management using ETL methods. The consultant will support ongoing data mining needs of the Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement under the supervision of Information Technology Services.
Basic Qualifications:Addtional requested skills include:
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment. About NTT DATA
- 84 months of experience implementing advanced analytics and predictive modeling in a healthcare, fraud detection or governmental setting
- 84 months experience using Base SAS, SAS/Macros, and SAS Enterprise Guide on both Windows and Unix operating systems
- 60 months experience in using SAS Enterprise miner and SAS web services
- 84 Months experience with relational and multi-dimensional databases and data management tools
- 60 months using SQL scripts, and create, register, and deploy stored processes within SAS.
- 12 Months experience with implementing and maintaining SAS Fraud Framework
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, engineering, operations research, public health, computer science, data mining, predicative modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, or computational biology.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.