Industry: MediaTitle: Sr. Network Engineer – 3838 Location: Universal City, CAStart Date: Immediately Duration: 6 MonthsPay Rate:$70_$75 on C2C $65_$68 on w2
Potential candidates must possess a range (not necessarily all) of the following skills:
· Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco Products and Best Practices in: Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP WAN connectivity such as T1/T3, OC3, OC12, Frame-relay, ATM Spanning-tree, VTP, Port Channels, Load balancing, SPAN Multicast PIM Sparse/Dense, MSDP NAT –
· Quality Of Service understanding and configuration, able to customize across all Cisco platforms to support Voice, Video, and selected applications Excellent understanding of VPN - site to site, client, IPSEC (including the protocol suite), IKE, tunnel modes, SSL clientless/ Anyconnect, Tunnels between ASAs, Routers
· Extensive knowledge and experience of Network Security, including the design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco Juniper and Tipping Point security appliances
· ASA Firewalls and FWSMs- NAT, ACL configuration, IPSec and SSL VPN, configuration of IPS and CSM modules IPS appliances and in line modules, tuning of alerts
· Cisco Client for network authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Cisco NAC integration with data and wireless infrastructure
· Cisco MARS integration with IPS, firewalls, routers across campus network, tuning of alerts Strong background in wireless communication design, configuration
· Configuring Lightweight and Autonomous Client, WLAN Controllers, WCS and Aruba product suite Wireless surveys Wireless site assessment and audit
· MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting LDP, TDP, RSVP Label distribution MPBGP-VPNv4, Multi-VRF and VRF-Lite
· Nexus 5k, 7K configuration and design Application and WAN Optimization appliance design and configuration
· Design and implement of data, voice or video network infrastructures.
· Responsible for implementing complex projects (any first time builds) Core or Internet (DMZ or External Facing) infrastructures, acceptance testing of new hardware and software. Responsible for tier 3/4 troubleshooting.
· Design and deploy necessary controls to insure the network meets service levels.
B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other technical discipline.
Minimum 5 years experience leading complex project builds with proven performance to achieve on-time completion of projects.
Demonstrated successful design, planning and implementation of wide and local area network architecture, including troubleshooting and capacity planning.
Expertise working on a team with motivated cross functional individuals focused on a common goal of delivering cutting edge solutions to meet aggressive business demands in an ever changing environment to achieve on-time and on budget completion of projects.
Cisco CCNP certificate or equivalent experience
Strong communication skills Solid documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel Ambitious and goal oriented, with initiative to work until job is complete.rt with the given. Thanks much,Pradeep Kumar,US IT Recruiter / Mobile: +1(510).240-7066Email: email@example.com | Website: www.prospanceinc.com