This position involves working in an electrical systems testing laboratory and includes all aspects of laboratory operations and testing. It includes the following:
* Perform design, analysis and testing of equipment and systems involving power electronics and electric plants.
* Perform testing in accordance with procedures and safety, environmental and health requirements. .
* Make engineering decisions for all aspects of assigned tasks.
* Work with other personnel to ensure integration of work activities and work planning.
* Interface with internal and external organizations.
* Write operating procedures, recommendations, test procedures and test reports.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work occasional second and third shifts to support peak testing periods
Position: IT Recruiter
Direct Ph. 2012993893
7425 Washington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218