Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will perform small to medium size technical tasks with lower level of complexity or may be involved in phases of a larger project. You will generally follow established/documented approaches to issues & problems.
- This is a unique opportunity in a team of mostly Oracle Database Administrators. The incumbent will be creating internal websites that will give the team and our leaders instant information on our databases.
The incumbent will also be learning how to administer our databases.Qualifications:
- B, TECH or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent major highly preferred.
- knowledge with databases (SQL, Access, Oracle or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure
- Listening and communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Problem solving skills
Position: IT Recruiter
Direct Ph. 2012993893
7425 Washington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218