Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant - Pega
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Fulltime
based in San Francisco CA, Agoura Hills CA, San Jose CA, Springfield MA, Cranston RI, Owings Mill MD Position: Senior Consultant - Pega [ 8358BR ]Location: San Francisco CA, Agoura Hills CA, San Jose CA, Springfield MA, Cranston RI, Owings Mill MD
Duration: Full time Desired Skills & ExperienceRequired
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivaalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology and analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systemsPreferred
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 3 years’ hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks
• Should be certified CSSA/CLSA in Pega PRPC v6.x
• At least 2 years’ experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
• At least 2 years’ experience in database Oracle or MS/SQL
• At least 2 years’ experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travelIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same
|Full Name|| |
|Contact #|| |
|E-mail address|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Highest Level of Education|| |
|Current Organization|| |
|Years of total work experience || |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Current Rate|| |
|Expected Salary|| |
|Notice Period|| |
|Availability for Interview|| |
Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Bakal | Bravens Inc.
Contact: 610-621-1220 | Fax: 2814049091 |
14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151
Yahoo ID: Akshay.bakal |Gtalk ID: akshaybravensinc
[An E-Verified Company] [Certified Minority Owned Business] Note:
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.