|: Bridgeville, PA, USA|
|: $16.00 per hour|
|: 2 months ago|
Dispatching,Customer Service,call center
* Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
* Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
* Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
* Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
* Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
* Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
* Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
* Update customers throughout the day on the technician's progress.
Competencies for Success
* Develop a proven track record in the Dispatcher service.
* Dispatching Experience
* IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
* Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
* Strong verbal and written communications.
* Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
* The personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
* A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
* MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour