This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Unix, Teradata, PL/SQL, Data modeling, Oracle, and Control M Schedulers
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• 5+ years Software Engineering
• 5+ years ETL/Data warehousing technology (Experience in Abinitio technologies including, but not limited to AbInitio graph development, EME, Co-Op, BRE, Continuous flow)
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
• Handle large volume of data while building ETL solutions, supporting business queries and analytics
• Work with big data tools & platform such as Hadoop, Data Lakes, Spark, Hive, Cassandra etc.
• Work with internal and external cloud solutions
• Work collaboratively in a team oriented, agile environment
Please find below urgent requirement at location Plano, TX, Wilmington DE. If need any other information regarding this position let me know ASAP.
Position: Genesys IVR Consultant With Java
Location: Plano, TX, Wilmington DE
Duration: Long Term project
IVR development skills with Voice XML, Genesys, Cloud technologies
Genesys Routing background in Java
Strong working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Cloud Foundry
Some knowledge of Call Routing Platform (Genesys)
Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
Thanks and Regards,
HCL Global Systems, Inc
24543 Indoplex Circle
Suite 220, Farmington Hills, Michigan - 48335
Phone: (248) 473-0720 Ext 193
Fax: (248) 473-0721
•Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests web applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools.
•Solve challenges on the edge of old and new front-end technologies.
•Participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex front-end applications.
•May provide technical direction for individual initiatives.
•Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
•May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
•At least 5 years of experience in front-end development
•Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less or Stylus)
•Good grasp of responsive development (using any grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap)
•Familiarity with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
•Experience with development/build tools such as Webpack, Babel, Lerna, etc.
•Experience using source control tools such as GIT or SVN
•Experience developing public facing web applications
•Strong technical communication skills with good presentation skills
•Team player and the ability to work with teams located across multiple time zones and locations (both onshore and offshore)
•Ability to work independently and deliver high quality work in short time frames
•Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies
•Ability to learn quickly
•Proactive mindset with a passion for making things better.
•Motivated to research and find creative solutions
•Troubleshooting and debugging
•Passionate about Front-end development
Nice to have:
•Experience working with RESTful APIs
•Experience creating SEO and ADA optimized pages
•Experience with SONAR or other code linting tools
•Performance tuning and application profiling using page speed and other tools
•Financial Services development background•Experience working with scrum tools such as Enterprise JIRA, Rally, etc.
•Developing in a large corporate environment