1-2 years contract
MUST HAVE AWS/HADOOP
Overall Job Purpose: Responsible for the technical implementation of a project.
Deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems including but not limited to:
• SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
• Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
• Oracle Coherence
• Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
Strong understanding of key initiatives including:
• Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban).
• “DevOps” including continuous deployment.
• TDD – Test driven development
Work across multiple phases of software development within a project as a team member or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
• Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements.
• Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
• Providing technical support to business analyst/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff across a geographically dispersed teams
• Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organisation area.
• Assist in periodic system evaluation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Key Accountabilities & approximate time split (%)
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases
• 4+ years of experience designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems. Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development, integration and executing n-Tier applications
• 3+ years of software development experience on a J2EE platform
• 3+ years of software development experience in standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate.
• 2+ years of experience in Web Services design and development preferably Spring WS
• Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including:
o Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
o Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with caching technologies like Terracotta and Coherence.
• Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins.
• Experience using build technologies like Maven
1-2 years Contract
DevOps MUST BE FROM A PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND!! NOT LINUX ADMIN!
Successful candidates will be expert at Chef, CI/CD stack, building cloud-based/cloud-ready applications and working alongside and mentoring development and operational teams.
Responsible for the day to day operation of systems and infrastructure powering our development and the operations teams: ensuring system reliability, efficiency, capacity and continuity
Work with developers and release management to design and implement Jenkins and GoCD delivery pipelines
Evolve components of the delivery pipeline, software deployment approaches and code management strategies
Write automation code and tests, review code developed by others and provide constructive feedback; collaborate (swarm, pair) on complex requirements
Identify, evaluate and evangelize new technology and approaches
Work with the team on complex, multi faceted problems while bridging cultural, geographic and organizational gaps.
Batchelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and relevant work experience.
Self-motivated and naturally curious, analytical and problem solving mindset
Excellent oral and written communication + awesome presentation and demo delivery skills, being able to explain complex or advanced concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using Subversion and Git
Experience with CI and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration
Solid understanding of networking, firewall and load balancing concepts and their configuration
Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and security concepts.
Professional Software Development experience with Java, .NET, Ruby, etc..
Practical knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang.
Professional experience working with server virtualization (VMWare, Xen, etc.), IaaS and/or PaaS technology such as AWS, Azure, GCE, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack.
Professional experience or formal training on Configuration Management and infrastructure provisioning tools, such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform.
Passion for and ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on daily basis.
Professional experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI, GoCD, Chef Delivery.
Practical experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases: Jetty, Tomcat, Websphere, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
Hope you’re doing good,
This is Rajesh from Techolution, . I have an excellent opportunity for you.
Please find the below details,
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Full time
We are looking for talent like yourself to join our team on a mission to work on projects. You will be working with a world-class team of engineers, designers, product managers, and analysts to solve great challenges that make a difference. You will help design the enterprise transformation and become a part of the core team of Innovation Lab. Among technologies that you will be working with are Cloud Native Development, CI/CD, PAAS and many more. You will also get to "play" with the core technologies Techolution specializes in: Cloud transformation, Virtual Reality (VR) UI and Internet of Things.
Expert level knowledge in Kafka on very high volume systems(or some other AMQP/messaging experience. RabbitMQ would do)
I would like to speak with you personally about this opportunity. Please share me your contact or reach me on 201-688-7059 as this time sensitive.
Thanks and regards,
Enterprise Cloud Transformation Specialist
Contact # 201-688-7059
Kelly Services is looking to identify Pharmaceutical Production Operators for an industry-leading pharmaceutical client in the Newark, DE area!
As a Production Operator, you’ll be responsible for operating a variety of Formulation equipment/processes to ensure production requirements are met, all while following company policies/procedures and maintaining cGMP compliance.
Demonstrate ability to properly operate equipment, perform equipment set-up/change-over/cleanups, assist in preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems
Performs responsibilities ensuring compliance with Newark Site standards, policies, and SOP’s, as well as performing job responsibilities in compliance with Safety, Health & Environment standards. To include: following and properly completing all activities while in compliance with GMP policies, safety requirements, and ensuring required documentation
Works with Process Facilitators and other Operators/Mechanics/Technicians to identify and implement opportunities for improvements in equipment/production efficiencies. Supports new equipment start-up and quickly learns new systems, equipment and procedures. Supports the development/validation of new products/procedures.
Be flexible in responding to changes to equipment/production assignments.
Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and work in a team environment, with other operators, mechanics, technicians, supervision and project management with the goal of completing planned production and furthering Newark Site and company initiatives.
Must be able to work other shifts, weekends, alternative schedules when production demands require.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
One year experience in a production environment
Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Basic mechanical aptitude
Basic computer skills
Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of cGMP’s
**Desired** 3+ years of experience as an Operator in a production environment, pharmaceutical experience a plus.