Role Azure MFA and Azure AD Administrator
Location Wilmington, USA
Emp Type: Permanent Job
Required Technical Skill Set
MFA, ADFS, Azure AD configuration and multi factor implementation
Desired Experience Range
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
This is Ashraya here with IDC Technologies, I am trying to reach to you regarding a great job placement with one of our implementation partner.
Title: Java Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Open ended contract
Key skills required for the job are:
As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing) You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product. You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years
To know more or if you need any assistance please call me at 408-470-3763.
Thanks & Regards,
•Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests web applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools.
•Solve challenges on the edge of old and new front-end technologies.
•Participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex front-end applications.
•May provide technical direction for individual initiatives.
•Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
•May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
•At least 5 years of experience in front-end development
•Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less or Stylus)
•Good grasp of responsive development (using any grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap)
•Familiarity with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
•Experience with development/build tools such as Webpack, Babel, Lerna, etc.
•Experience using source control tools such as GIT or SVN
•Experience developing public facing web applications
•Strong technical communication skills with good presentation skills
•Team player and the ability to work with teams located across multiple time zones and locations (both onshore and offshore)
•Ability to work independently and deliver high quality work in short time frames
•Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies
•Ability to learn quickly
•Proactive mindset with a passion for making things better.
•Motivated to research and find creative solutions
•Troubleshooting and debugging
•Passionate about Front-end development
Nice to have:
•Experience working with RESTful APIs
•Experience creating SEO and ADA optimized pages
•Experience with SONAR or other code linting tools
•Performance tuning and application profiling using page speed and other tools
•Financial Services development background•Experience working with scrum tools such as Enterprise JIRA, Rally, etc.
•Developing in a large corporate environment
Administrative Assistant I for Dover Delaware
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, at its location in Dover Delaware. This assignment is paying $14.50 per hour and tentatively starting August 2018.
This role supports one or more mid-level managers. Performs routine administrative duties:
• Placing, receiving and routing telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors,
• Typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail,
• Order and maintain supplies, provide backup coverage to other administrative desks.
NOTE: MUST be comfortable working in a MFG environment.
• Microsoft office computer skills, detail oriented, excel spreadsheet experience
• Payroll experience a plus
• Phone etiquette, filing, word processing, data entry
Education and Experience
• High School or equivalent required/associates degree preferred
• Administrative experience 2 years preferred
• Candidate must have strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, previous administrative experience desired
• MFG environment experience a PLUS
Term of Assignment
• Days and Hours of work 8-4:30 must be flexible to work 10-6
• Tentative Start Date is August 2018 through November 2018 with extension
• NO Jewelry or Facial Piercings
• Must own steel toed shoes
Clear understanding of RPA concepts
Good hands on knowledge in Open Span implementation
Should have worked in architect position and have experience in handling implementations
Knowledge of design patterns and architecture, RPA best practices
Should be able to design cost efficient, easy build and maintain solutions
Should be aware of market and technology trends
Should be able to lead a team of developers and leads
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Relevant experience in client management
Should be able to define vision/road map.
1-2 years contract
MUST HAVE AWS/HADOOP
Overall Job Purpose: Responsible for the technical implementation of a project.
Deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems including but not limited to:
• SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
• Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
• Oracle Coherence
• Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
Strong understanding of key initiatives including:
• Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban).
• “DevOps” including continuous deployment.
• TDD – Test driven development
Work across multiple phases of software development within a project as a team member or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
• Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements.
• Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
• Providing technical support to business analyst/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff across a geographically dispersed teams
• Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organisation area.
• Assist in periodic system evaluation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Key Accountabilities & approximate time split (%)
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases
• 4+ years of experience designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems. Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development, integration and executing n-Tier applications
• 3+ years of software development experience on a J2EE platform
• 3+ years of software development experience in standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate.
• 2+ years of experience in Web Services design and development preferably Spring WS
• Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including:
o Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
o Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with caching technologies like Terracotta and Coherence.
• Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins.
• Experience using build technologies like Maven
1-2 years Contract
DevOps MUST BE FROM A PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND!! NOT LINUX ADMIN!
Successful candidates will be expert at Chef, CI/CD stack, building cloud-based/cloud-ready applications and working alongside and mentoring development and operational teams.
Responsible for the day to day operation of systems and infrastructure powering our development and the operations teams: ensuring system reliability, efficiency, capacity and continuity
Work with developers and release management to design and implement Jenkins and GoCD delivery pipelines
Evolve components of the delivery pipeline, software deployment approaches and code management strategies
Write automation code and tests, review code developed by others and provide constructive feedback; collaborate (swarm, pair) on complex requirements
Identify, evaluate and evangelize new technology and approaches
Work with the team on complex, multi faceted problems while bridging cultural, geographic and organizational gaps.
Batchelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and relevant work experience.
Self-motivated and naturally curious, analytical and problem solving mindset
Excellent oral and written communication + awesome presentation and demo delivery skills, being able to explain complex or advanced concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using Subversion and Git
Experience with CI and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration
Solid understanding of networking, firewall and load balancing concepts and their configuration
Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and security concepts.
Professional Software Development experience with Java, .NET, Ruby, etc..
Practical knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang.
Professional experience working with server virtualization (VMWare, Xen, etc.), IaaS and/or PaaS technology such as AWS, Azure, GCE, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack.
Professional experience or formal training on Configuration Management and infrastructure provisioning tools, such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform.
Passion for and ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on daily basis.
Professional experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI, GoCD, Chef Delivery.
Practical experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases: Jetty, Tomcat, Websphere, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
Hope you’re doing good,
This is Rajesh from Techolution, . I have an excellent opportunity for you.
Please find the below details,
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Full time
We are looking for talent like yourself to join our team on a mission to work on projects. You will be working with a world-class team of engineers, designers, product managers, and analysts to solve great challenges that make a difference. You will help design the enterprise transformation and become a part of the core team of Innovation Lab. Among technologies that you will be working with are Cloud Native Development, CI/CD, PAAS and many more. You will also get to "play" with the core technologies Techolution specializes in: Cloud transformation, Virtual Reality (VR) UI and Internet of Things.
Expert level knowledge in Kafka on very high volume systems(or some other AMQP/messaging experience. RabbitMQ would do)
I would like to speak with you personally about this opportunity. Please share me your contact or reach me on 201-688-7059 as this time sensitive.
Thanks and regards,
Enterprise Cloud Transformation Specialist
Contact # 201-688-7059