Job Title: Data Engineer
Loctation: Bellevue, WA
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or scientific field requiring statistical
· 5-7 years of industry experience, at least 4 years of which must be in analytics, business intelligence, AI, data science, operations research, or data-driven business strategy
· Hands-on ability to manipulate data and build analytical data sets
· Expert proficiency in one or more of data analysis and data wrangling tools such as SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, MS Excel, MapInfo, Python and R.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, collaborate, and consult with stakeholders, including effective prioritization.
· Portfolio of with a range data visualization techniques.
· Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights and strategy to drive the product development roadmap.
· Proven experience managing standards, processes and procedures to ensure agile delivery and consistent clear communication with delivery of actionable data-derived insights.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.