TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our client who is a global information technology company that provides high-performance and industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in government, financial services and commercial markets. Their offerings include: security software and services, digital transformation and workplace services, industry applications and services, and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Day to Day Work:
Onsite hardware support of HPE Proliant and Blade Servers / Break fix repair of Industry standard servers (HPE Proliant & Blade). Interact in a professional manner with onsite customer personnel and the local Unisys team.
· Background in Server repairs; specifically HPE Proliant and Blade Servers up to Gen10
· Requested years of experience: 3-5 years
· Excellent communication skills.
· Positive Attitude and mechanical aptitude to assist in troubleshooting complex.
· Specific Server and Storage training will be provided
· Learn and retain proprietary processes.
· Hardware repair and troubleshooting of HPE Proliant and Blade Servers.