SQL & SQL ADVANCE,DML,SSIS,DATA WARE HOUSING, SSRS,POWER BI,DATA MINING
Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Data Analysis, Quick Grasping, Strong Business Mathematics, Advanced Excel, Good Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, VBA,SPSS, SAS, Python, R, Tableau etc.)
Validate raw data quality and transforming the data using SQL, MS Excel and other tools
• Coding, scripting and loading the transformed data using scripting languages such as Python
Expertise in handling large amounts of data through MS-SQL and/or other SQL techniques such as PostgreSQL
• Expertise in ETL tools and technologies such as Microsoft SSIS, Alteryx etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is preferred.
Experience in complex analysis projects preferred.
Experience in researching and analyzing system data preferred.
Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent analytical skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Ability to summarize and disseminate large amounts of data to different audiences.
Highlights and benefits-
Infospan has over 10 years of experience in consulting and grooming superior developers and analysts. We are also registered as E-verified company. Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
Why to join Infospan:
High Success rate of placement
Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000