The health solutions marketplace is hungry for new ideas, innovative products and software that drives elevated performance for the business and the customer. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is feeding incredible solutions to that marketplace everyday by bringing out the best in our software engineering teams. We serve customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. We're out to change the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. If you're in, you'll be challenged like never before. It's time to join this history making.
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test is needed to work on a new and existing Prospective Payment Systems and other integrated systems. This role spans a broad range of testing activities with an emphasis on leading test automation effort for the products and streamlining of automation strategy, including analyzing scope and requirements to determine testing needs, designing test cases and data, executing testing, and managing defect resolutions. The candidate filling this role will be expected to work with the software architects, engineering leaders and other members of the software engineering team to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of product testing in order to deliver high-quality products and solutions for our customers.
Our engineers are charged with delivering strong automation solutions which leverage world class testing practices, object oriented programming, continuous delivery and integration, and other software engineering best practices to deliver highly reusable, low maintenance tests and test frameworks.
§ 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer with heavy focus on automation in Agile and DevOps model
§ 5+ years of release management / software testing experience / automated testing tools and automation scripting / automating API & interface testing
§ Working experience of Selenium, HP UFT/LFT, Visual Studio, TFS for C, C++, C# and/or COBOL applications, Rally and LeanFT
§ Experience in developing test automation, test frameworks, and performance testing tools.
§ Proficient in unit, functional, system, performance, smoke, regression and acceptance testing
§ Experience in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration systems (CI/CD – TFS, GitHub, SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins)
§ Firm understanding of DevOps and know how to configure, leverage, and work with application development teams to enable and assist them in setting up their CI pipeline
§ Experience with Cloud technologies including: Kubernetes, Dockers, Software defined Storage/Network/Security
§ 1+ years with automated IT configuration and deployment technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, or other automation and Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
§ Experience with SoapUI or other automation & performance testing tools
§ Knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries to support validation of test results and creation /management of test data
§ Comfortable working with MS Excel and flat text(.dat) files
§ Experience automating complete deployment and maintenance cycle for production applications
§ Working knowledge of VM’s, installation, configuration and DEV-OPS is a plus.
§ Experience with onshore, offshore, and hybrid technology delivery models
§ Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift, ETC
§ Experience in architecture with at least one Cloud Platform including: (AWS, Azure, Google, OSE, VMWare, OpenStack)
§ Mainframe experience
§ Certified Scrum Master is a big plus.
Project Manager (HCM Projects)
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Fairfield, CT
Data Scientist / Data Analyst
Data science, Data analysis, mining and analyzing data sets, statistical programming languages, Experience with Machine Learning, hypotheses based on brokerage metrics, customer data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Need 10 Years of IT experience
Accountability: Understand current operational model across enterprise and help driving improvements to those processes
Communication: Ensuring the team is communication properly inside and outside team
Running daily standups, Program Increment Planning
Behaviors, Expectations and Responsibilities:
Key skills/experience/education important to be successful in this role:
Sr. Java FullStack Developer
Prefer Local candidates
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: Long term Prefer Local candidates
Java/J2EE, Spring/MVC Framework, SOA, Web Services, java Beans, JDBC/JNDI, EJB, XML/XSLT, Multi-threading. Web Technologies – JSP, JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS 2/4, HTML/CSS Unix/Linux, Shell Scripts, Perl, Python Oracle (12c, 11g)
Programming experience WebServices – Axis, SOAP/REST, UDDI, WSDL Object-Relational Mapping technologies like Hibernate, myBatis Familiarity with open source frameworks like eHCache, Solr
Role & Responsibility:
Draw on experience with Unix/Linux, Java/JEE, Multi-threading, EJB, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, Perl, Python, MVC Frameworks to build applications.
Build modern, responsive web applications (jQuery, Angular JS 2/4, NodeJS, Bootstrap) and user interface to support the business.
Design, develop, implement and maintain large N-Tier Systems with robust set of services and APIs (Application programming Interface) using Java, Oracle, SQL, Web Technologies, Object Oriented Design Principles and Enterprise Design Standards.
Resolve production application issues.
Anticipate long-term support issues and plan for corrective actions.
Perform root cause analysis to identify permanent resolutions to software or business process issues.
Provides technical direction for the design, development, and systems integration utilizing various technologies and translate application storyboards and uses cases into functional application.
Utilizing strong technical knowledge in Java/J2EE to drive project delivery and work with senior management/business users to determine timelines and develop cost-effective budgets and resource plans
Reach me @
Position: Demandware Architect
Location: Enfield, CT
Hope you are doing great...
Position: Scala/Spark with Statistical/Machine Learning experience(Required Big Data technologies)
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 12 months contract
Client : TCS
Required Experience: 10+ Years in IT
Strong experience using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, etc..
Strong hands on experience on Scala and Spark.
Extensive experience using statistical tools and libraries, such as R, NumPy/SciPy, Pandas, etc..
Good to have experience with Machine Learning.
Job Title : UI/UX Designer
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 06+ months contract
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall user experience of Cigna's Information Life Cycle Management and Enterprise Metadata Management, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Recommend and enforce policies for the source-code control system (GIT) and the team’s use thereof. (e.g. “don’t break the build”, or “DBTB” – the policy that no check-in should cause a failure in the DevOps pipeline.)
· Ensure that front end code meets accessibility requirements
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
· 4+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
· 4+ years of data visualization (e.g. looker, D3.js, Chart.js, Google Charts) , pixel perfect reporting & report design
· Web markup, including HTML & CSS
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.