Below, are the objectives and expectations from a high level perspective. We’re not needing someone to help us with authoring content, but more someone that knows the ins and outs of implementation and strategies for customer facing and internal solutions. Although Power BI is a new tool for our team, we’ll have much to learn about how to author content using Power BI. With that being said, if time permits, it wouldn’t hurt for the consultant to help us with authoring content.
Objectives for POC:
1. Demonstrate how Power BI can act as a content delivery mechanism for BI and analytics for our customers.
2. Demonstrate how Power BI can act as an internal BI and analytics tool (analyst workbench).
Expectations of Consultant for Power BI POC:
1. Needs to be extremely knowledgeable and have experience in deploying the Embedded customer facing service.
a. Needs to know best practices and strategies with security with Embedded service, working with existing SSO web platforms.
b. Needs to know best practices and strategies with automating Embedded service deployments, working with existing SSO web platforms..
2. Needs an in-depth understanding of and be able to train my team on: content packs, workspaces, and row level security.
3. Needs an in-depth understanding of and be able to train my team on: how to implement on-premise gateways.
4. Needs an in-depth understanding of and be able to train my team on: source control strategies for content
5. Nice to know, but not necessary: how to sell Power BI internally to business users for adoption.
6. Nice to know, but not necessary: how to create custom visualizations.
Computer savvy virtual recruiter needed. Part time work from home opportunity - perfect for a second job or a stay at home parent looking to get back to work.