KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-
- WORKING WITH THE HR TEAM
- WORKING TO DEVELOP CAREERS AND BUSINESS.
- WORKING WITH GROUP HEADS IN TRAINING AND DEVELOPING INSTITUTIONS
We are hiring Business Analyst/ Scrum Master for our Clients in Virginia , VA. Position : Business Analyst / Scrum Master
Location : Virginia VA
Duration : 12+ Months
Visa: H4 EAD, OPT EAD, GC, AND US CITIZEN
* Experience developing test plans, cases and scripts and performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
* Experience working as a member of an Agile/Scrum software development team
* Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, clients, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
* Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing and understanding of the basic principles of system analysis and quality assurance
* Experience documenting requirements in User Story format with clear Acceptance Criteria and facilitate customer user acceptance testing (UAT)
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information for better visibility
* Builds a high-performing team – managing interpersonal conflicts, challenges, opportunities for growth, escalates people problems to team lead/management as necessary
Please reach me out on parvez(at)precisiontechcorp(dot)com or (609-795-3901) for more details with updated resume.
Knack IT Labs invites you to build your career in Information Technology. Knack IT Labs is a software development and consulting firm with a focus on Salesforce, CPQ, mobile app and web development. Our motive is to connect talent with opportunities. We are an established staffing firm offering train and Hire programs on different technologies like Salesforce, CPQ, Advanced Java, DevOps, and RPA. We equip you with the necessary information and tolls to be successfully placed with our direct clients and business partners.
We are looking to hire talented individuals who are interested in building their career in Information Technology.
We specialize in the following technologies-
Salesforce, CPQ, Advanced Java, DevOps, and RPA
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering. Basic understanding of programming concepts. Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills.
Knack IT Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
and troubleshoot issues.
We Provide Free Training on Various Technologies
BA, QA, Java, Salesforce, Informatica, Dot Net, DevOps Providing engineering and IT staffing
Free Food until candidate placed
Health Insurance to the candidate
We do H1 Transfers
Sr Resource Manager
1931 J N Pease Pl Ste 104, Charlotte, NC, 28262|