Position Summary: General Manager and Sales Director
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a related position
Education: MBA with technical background preferred
Functional Area: General Management and Sales
Location Detail: Seattle, WA - United States
Travel Requirement: Approx. 25%
Salary Range: Competitive
Number of openings: 1
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few. We rely on exceptional engineering, modern infrastructure & advanced automation to consistently & rapidly deliver the latest & greatest hardware & software to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced embedded technology professional to lead our North America sales and operation team in Seattle, WA.
Provide leadership at all levels and oversee day-to-day business operations of the regional branch ensuring alignment with Toradex Group strategy and goals. Lead the regional sales and marketing activities, from identifying a new business to building lasting relations with key customers by employing a full array of tools and skills to deliver sustainable and profitable growth in North America. Build up the regional team by recruiting, hiring, and mentoring talent as need.
As General Manager of Toradex Inc., you will report to the Group CEO, collaborate with Executive Management to develop strategy, interface with Product Managers while leading your regional Sales, Technical Support, Customer Service and Operations teams of 7-10 employees. Excellent managerial and leadership skills, as well as significant technical industry knowledge, are required. Approximately 25% travel will be required within your region (with occasional overseas travel).
Apply Link: https://careers.toradex.com/career/job/view?code=Tx_US_GM_2019-06
Roles & Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing cloud Developer/Analyst
Location: Ewing New Jersey.
Experience with Social Cloud a plus
Now is a great time to consider a professional change, especially for professionals with a background in sales and I'd like to schedule a conversation to tell you why.
Our outside sales representatives make 100% commission with no commission cap, leaving your salary up to you! Our top sales representatives bring in $1.5-$3 million dollars annually to our company-- making them six figures every year.
We provide the leads, all you have to do is close the sale while helping the customer along the way. Our sales representatives are responsible for providing our customers with multiple options for repairing and replacing whatever issue they are experiencing in their home. Along with your existing sales skills, we will train you to execute new and advanced selling strategies for our plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical products and services.
What we are proud to offer you:
Paid Training Classes
Paid Vacation Time
Company Paid Phone
Company Paid Vehicle
Experience The Difference at Gillece!
**100% commission sales experience REQUIRED**
Strong verbal communication skills
Inviting, electric and relatable personality in order to build relationships with customers
Drive to succeed, optimize and close the deal with every lead given
Valid Driver's License with clean driving background
Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a premier staffing company committed to delivering the best in staffing for clients in the creative, marketing and digital space. In fact, we’ve won BEST IN STAFFING from both our talent and client side and we are the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories. Together with our commitment to excellence and unparalleled culture, we set ourselves a part in representing the industry’s most talented individuals making our growth plan and reputation grow along with it.
Do you have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment? The BOSS Group currently located in (located) is seeking a branch manager responsible for all aspects of branch performance with regard to revenue growth, profitability, employee development, culture and service excellence.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
Driven. Smart. Indefatigable. Positive. Passionate. Transparent. You thrive leading teams and have a successful track record in sales – maybe even won awards and recognition for it and want to show your team - whether is in a developmental capacity or rolling your sleeves up along with them - you want them to be #1. The main functions of your role is to be a leader – others want to attach their wagon to yours; provide best in class training and ability to close deals; be a valued corporate liaison and can mentor and motivate like no other.
The branch manager is a culmination of a successful sales career of someone who understands operations and wants to be out front leading the pack. Our company’s leaders have started in this role so we want our candidates to have an apt for passionate performance with an eye on future leadership positions.
You have a completed bachelor’s degree and sales history. Staffing experience a plus, but not required.
This leadership role has some BIG responsibilities and here are the things this person needs to perform to be an AMAZING leader:
· Actively leads revenue-generating activities as an involved branch manager while hiring, mentoring and motivating, training and evaluating branch employees.
· Manage the branch P&L to ensure profitability targets are met.
· Create and maintain a positive culture and facilitates cross selling activities for both strategic business units.
· Provide service excellence for client meetings in a consultative approach with contacts to introduce staffing services, evaluate staffing needs and uncover account potential.
· Embrace your entrepreneurial license to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
· Cultivate and distributes new leads to business development managers.
· Identify new and creative ways to source qualified clients including: contact lists, referrals, database leads, social media, job boards, personal networking and association websites.
· Negotiate terms of staffing contracts, placement fees and bill rates.
· Leads recruiting, hiring and talent placements within branch.
· Continues education on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
· Collaborate with management on strategic and tactical sales initiatives to further identify opportunities in the marketplace.
· Conduct weekly 1:1 with direct reports and provide feedback to staff on their weekly/monthly goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation
· UNLIMITED PTO offered after your first year!!! Yes, you read that right, unlimited PTO.
· Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
· Longer weekends perk: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays on a rotating schedule!
· Weekly pay, every Friday! Generous monthly commissions.
· Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
· Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
· Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
· Referral bonuses
· And much more …
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66).
The Territory Manager, Food Service Brands, is responsible for delivery of volume and revenue objectives within end-user accounts in the assigned territory. Reporting to the Region Sales Manager, the individual will identify and secure new business while maintaining and growing existing business to increase sales and profitability.
Essential Actions and Responsibilities:
The Solution Sales Executive (SSE) is directly responsible for generating revenue by selling Enterprise Content Management , document management offerings (solutions and services) to new prospects and by cultivating those new relationships. The Solution Sales Executive is directly responsible for all phases of the sales process including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying new opportunities, presentations and proposals. This incumbent will assist sales and executive management with contract negotiations, will work with appropriate team members and have oversight responsibilities for needs assessment, responding to RFPs, solution design and pricing.