Job Title: Lab Assistant I
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 7 months+ Contract with high possibility of extension.
· The preferred candidate will have experience in Media/Buffer Preparation, sterile technique, inventory management and customer service.
· Ability to multitask and deal with a constantly changing schedule is also required.
· Good communication and computer literacy are a must.
. Understands and follows lab procedures and safety practices.
. Provide solution preparations on request using electronic lab notebook under direction of Supervisor or designated personnel.
Scope of Understanding:
. Focus on lab techniques and the development of individual unit operations.
· Conduct chemical tests on patient samples according to policies and guidelines.
· Prepare standard volumetric solutions and reagents.
· Maintain laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing the equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies.
· Analyze test results, produce reports, and consult with specialists as needed to reach diagnosis.
· Typically requires an associate's degree of Lab science and 1-3 years of experience. Open for BS candidates.
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Lenexa, KS
Performs production procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), resulting in quality product.
Blending and Milling Tasks:
Knowledge and Skills
ONLY THOSE SEEKING ADVENTURE AND A UNIQUE CHALLENGE SHOULD READ ON
We are seeking applicants and looking to recruit in January 2020.
This is a diverse and exciting opportunity with a Commercial Intelligence team.
They need Intelligent, flexible, and keen individuals of all ages (21+) who possess a unique and inquisitive nature with a willingness to adapt.
You will need to channel your inner James Bond!
Intrigued? Is this the life/career change you need?
Superb salary on offer to those who reach the standard.
If interested, please submit an Email providing your Name, a contact telephone number and a brief paragraph describing yourself and why you are interested in this new opportunity.
Title: PD Cell Science Lab Support
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Duration: 09 Months+
When you are part of the team at client, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
· Drive excellence in key customer account logistics programs in GXP environments through metrics development, SLA adherence, development of savings initiatives, and service excellence.
What will you do?
· Willing to support weekend activities such as bioreactor sampling
· Inventory management, ordering, tracking, shipping/receiving
· Maintenance of analytical devices
· Hood Cleaning (monthly)
· Scale weight verification (quarterly)
· General lab support
· Process preparation, sample aliquots, pump calibrations, equipment prep, set-up and breakdown
· Build assemblies for autoclaving
· Bioreactor operations, set-up, teardown, sampling, autoclaving
· Daily data verification
· Performs other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
· Experience in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, healthcare or related field
· SAP, SLA, KPI, and metrics development.
· Working in a laboratory environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Experience with GMP a plus
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Teams)
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes a team environment
· Must be able to deliver excellent customer service
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
Job Title: PV Operation Associate/Drug Safety Associate
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 7+ Months (Possible of Extension)
Job Title : Clinical Trials Associate
Duration : 12 months.
Location : Foster City, CA 94404
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Duration: 18 Months.
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Responsible for preparing regulatory submissions which require some interactions with other members in the Regulatory department for investigational and commercial products in line with ICH requirements, regional requirements and scientific and company policies and procedures.
Participates in group meetings and provides tactical approaches to addressing issues of moderate complexity.
Responsible for development and acquisition of required regulatory skills and knowledge, with manager support.
May contribute to routine local process improvements, which have an impact on the working of the Regulatory Affairs function.
Performs workflows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the Regulatory department
Performs document filing and retrieval functions as directed, or in conjunction with departmental SOPs.
Performs workflows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the Regulatory department.
Seeks assistance from appropriate internal and external resources.
Knowledge and Skills
Strong organizational and attention to detail, along with the ability to work on a number of projects with tight timelines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Must have a reasonable understanding of regulatory requirements, including ICH requirements and regional requirements for assigned territories.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience with Microsoft Power Point, Project and Visio a plus.
Act as a resource on limited topics within the department.
Work is performed under the general supervision of more senior Regulatory Affairs professionals and is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy.
Education and Experience
Degree in a scientific field is preferred.
Job Title : Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Location : Foster City, CA
Partners with and leads interactions with Biometrics and Programming departments and demonstrates an ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
Manage anonymization output for study document that require public release
Participates in team meetings to understand anonymization requirements
Support continuous improvement and ensures processes are efficient, scalable, and effective
Acts as an advisor to various groups on appropriate strategies for anonymization activities
Demonstrates exceptional programming skills to ensure data transparency activities are performed accurately and with the highest of standards
Evaluates evolving Health Authority requirements regarding data anonymization to maintain confidentiality of data/information
Participates in training on business enabling documents, checklist documents, business practices, or standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Supports and consults with internal core team and/or sub-teams on strategic transparency initiatives
Develops and maintains anonymization process to optimize efficiency, and ensure quality.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro Action Wizard and a wide range of SharePoint functionality.
Develop the ability to execute test scripts and in comparing results to requirements to ensure compliance and reporting defects to team.
Works with Data Transparency team to drive development and implementation of processes, and standards.
Works effectively within an evolving and dynamic environment and has a proven track record to quickly adapt to changing regulations, processes, priorities, and deadlines.
Proven ability to anticipate and identify areas of change, assess potential impact, and propose strategic adaptability.
Drives internal departmental process optimization to improve quality, efficiency, and productivity.
Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Shows flexibility in communication style to work effectively in a team environment.
Ability to build productive working relationships internally.
A BS degree
Preferably 1 or more years of direct experience in Regulatory, or Clinical Operations.
Job Title: Microbiologist
Work Location: Vernon Hills. IL.
Duration: 12 Months (Possibility of Extension)
Performing, with little or no oversight, a variety of tasks related to microbiological testing of products and raw materials.
BS degree in Biological Sciences or Microbiology
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 06 Months+
Performing cell culture sterilization techniques, support mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes, sustaining purification of biopharmaceuticals, operate various process equipment, documenting daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment, working with bioreactors, experience in upstream or downstream manufacturing, fermentation, and/or filtration, executing validation protocols