TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a major U.S. defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons for Military and commercial electronic and are mostly involved in: Air traffic control systems, Radars and sensors, Satellite sensors, Communications, Radioactive materials detection system, Semiconductors, Missile defense systems, Missiles, Hi-tech simulators, Training Services and Learning Outsourcing
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Request: Purchasing Sourcing Associate (MRO Sourcing Support, Strategic Sourcing)
Physical Work Location: Maplewood, MN 55119, USA
Duration: 366 D
Core business hours are 9:00-3:00.
Position Overview: This is a temporary position created to support clients' MRO Sourcing Team with BT initiatives. This position will be responsible for pulling data from multiple sources, analyzing data, and documenting data in electronic files. The person in this role will follow a written process to complete this work and consult with MRO Sourcing category owners on a regular basis. Systems that will be used to pull data include SAP, Business Objects and PeopleSoft. Experience with these systems is helpful, but not required. Candidates for this position should have solid pc skills including a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel & Outlook, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Support creation of Item IDs for plants preparing for PIR creation, cleansing items to ensure that they are created and updated properly and vendors are active. Run reports created to compare data. Cleanse PIR data for correct UNSPSC. Validate that all plant data falls under an MRO code. Collect supplier information for the vendor team when needed. Reach out to find appropriate contact within the supplier organization and request information. Run reports as needed for Plant. Maintenance team to prepare for Go LiveOther projects as needed
Experience with Microsoft Excel
Strong analytical skills to process data effectively
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
Experience in Procurement
Experience with Peoplesoft and/or SAP, BOXI
Must have design control and at least 3+ years of Med Device.Strong Communication and written skills. Statistical background.
- BS in Mechanical Eng. or Biomedical Eng is required
- MS in closely related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Medical Device Industry working in Product Development/ R&D
- Must have participated or led Product Development projects and established a successful track record
- Ability to gather user needs, translate them to technical inputs
- Develop viable V&V (Design Verification and Validation) plans
- Working knowledge of Medical Device Risk Management
- Proven ability to assess root cause of issues and propose solutions
- Able to foresee project risk and develop mitigation plans
- Self-Starter, Agile, Flexible, Quick Learner
- Good Communicator, Good Listener
- Strong Work Ethic and practices Values
Research and Development Engineering is responsible for developing and implementing new products through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering and documentation practices. Demonstrates working knowledge of Engineering principles and its application in solving standard technical problems. Demonstrates working knowledge of product design and development. Demonstrates working knowledge of design control process. Tests, analyzes and solves technical problems with moderate guidance. Applies basic statistical techniques and utilizes design of experiments with moderate guidance. Translates customer needs into design inputs; verifies design output meets design input. Works with moderate guidance. Translates requirements into basic designs under the guidance of others. Creates and tests prototypes. Maps the intellectual property landscape. Has developed knowledge and skills in own job family; still acquiring / expanding fundamental knowledge and higher-level skills. Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Job Title: Purchasing Specialist II
Duration: 03 Months Contract (High Chances of Extension)
Location: Raritan, NJ 08869
The responsibilities of will include:
Conducts, manages and maintains synchronization of a supply chain for obtaining goods and services for the company. Interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Performs part or all of the following
- Acts as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility for managing all supplier-related activities and authority to commit company resources through contracts and agreements.
- Develops requests for quotations and proposals, analyzes supplier responses, negotiates and awards contracts, and manages post award supplier activities.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manages inventory levels, simulation, modeling forecasting data, and supplier performance.
- Monitors customer inventory demand and material assets to optimize total supply chain planning.
- Incorporates planning decisions from customers and suppliers to reduce material and product variability, and arrive at optimal solutions.
24-32 Hours per week