Perform a variety of very tasks involving the proper shipment and receipt of packages, as well as responsible operation of company vehicle(s) for deliveries and/or pick-ups as directed.
• Receive, open and deliver packages and materials. Unload or assist in unloading trucks (including coils, strip stock, boxes, crates, etc.) using forklift, hand truck or hand jack.
• Verify and record purchase order receipt on computer system to create receiving tag.
• Work with Purchasing and Accounting Departments on purchase order questions or discrepancies. Work with Accounting on C.O.D. deliveries. Work with Sales and Packing Departments on shipments to customers.
• Proficiency in using UPS, Federal Express and other carrier software, forms, rates, and procedures.
• Knowledge of all international export shipping paperwork, documentation and requirements including, Freight Forwarder requirements such as commercial invoices, letters of instructions, sight drafts and export license procedures.
• Familiar with Automated Export Systems (AES) procedures and requirements.
• Driving responsibilities include responsible operation of company vehicle picking up and/or delivering company products and materials as directed.
• Must have valid Massachusetts driver’s license, and must maintain a safe driving record, following all appropriate laws.
• Maintain company vehicle in safe operating condition.
• Monitor operations and take corrective action as required.
• Refer unusual circumstances to group leader or supervisor.
• Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
• Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
• Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
• Move material up to 75 lbs. to other departments using hand truck or cart.
• Maintain shipping and packing inventory needs such as boxes, foam, shipping peanuts and tape.
This position is responsible for responding in a timely manner to order entry, resolving customer issues, outbound activities, providing support to Sales Managers, Shipping Representatives and Distributors. An ideal candidate will also be responsible for promoting all aspects of exceptional customer service that we are known for. This position is based in Wayne, NJ.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for order intake via email
• Review orders for completeness against customer purchase order
• Guarantee all orders are entered in ERP
• Ensure export compliance along with other Finance Department team members
• Follow up on order entry reports & shipments
• Communicate with other internal departments such as Operations, Service & Finance
• College degree is a plus, but relevant experience can substitute this
• Data Entry
• Interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a high paced environment
• Good communication skills
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager, working under the direction of the Program Manager, provides oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by the client for one or more companies in the NYC area. He/she is responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Project Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues as assigned by the program manager, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve objectives. This position is fulltime, onsite at client location in NYC.
Overarching Objectives Include:
Discrete Duties Include:
A client Project Manager will typically possess the following traits:
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our client who is a global information technology company that provides high-performance and industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in government, financial services and commercial markets. Their offerings include: security software and services, digital transformation and workplace services, industry applications and services, and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Pay Details/Other details:
Handle, verify, record, and prepare items for both receiving and inventory control functions. Is a focus person, a go to person, for the facility to work, for the movement and control of inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Review and verify incoming shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, shortages, overages, etc. Corresponds with and resolves issues with Ametek Purchasing and / or suppliers.
• Performs effectively all transactions necessary in the ERP system
• Interface positively and effectively with all Inter-company departments, or other related companies / applications / organizations.
• Submit pack slips, invoices, etc. to accounting for processing.
• Delivers goods to internal departments.
• Re-stock items as necessary
• Troubleshoot, root-causes, and corrects any part shortage problems.
• Pick parts as scheduled / required by ERP system demands or other demands.
• Transact parts picked from inventory in manufacturing ERP system.
• Reconcile physical inventory count / ERP count discrepancies, with root-cause and corrective action.
• Count and reconcile inventory on an assigned basis, performing root-causing and corrective action of discrepancies found during the cycle count process (physical vs ERP system count).
• Count and reconcile inventory on a yearly basis, being a major focus person in the physical inventory process for all areas counted.
• Must follow all safety policy and procedures.
• Must always follow good housekeeping practices including 5S .
• Must strive to meet and exceed inventory accuracy requirements set forth by the company.
• Must work well in a team environment and work well with others.
Physical Demands & Environment - Physically mobile, must be able to lift, twist, stand, bend, within a manufacturing, shipping, receiving, loading, and unloading area setting. Must be able to physically lift up to
Additional Job Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and (3) years’ experience in a related inventory control environment.