Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-
¿ Follows written and verbal instructions to complete subassembly and final assembly of electrical, electronic, mechanical and optical products.
¿ Position, align and attach subassemblies and components using fixtures, jigs, templates, power tools and hand tools.
¿ Clean, cement and or lubricate components and subassemblies as instructed.
¿ Perform functional tests and adjust completed unit, per work instructions, to ensure the unit meets specifications, tolerances, configuration and performance requirements.
¿ Completes instrument travelers and DHRs for finished product.
¿ Ensure that all equipment and tools are clean, organized and in good working condition to maximize efficiency.
¿ Keep work area organized and clean in accordance with 6S initiatives.
¿ Promote and adhere to quality standards along with single piece flow methodology for product assembly.
¿ Instructs new workers.
¿ Performs rework of product when instructed.
¿ Basic computer skills to navigate and enter information into predetermined fields of controlled software accurately and timely as instructed.
Perform a variety of very tasks involving the proper shipment and receipt of packages, as well as responsible operation of company vehicle(s) for deliveries and/or pick-ups as directed.
• Receive, open and deliver packages and materials. Unload or assist in unloading trucks (including coils, strip stock, boxes, crates, etc.) using forklift, hand truck or hand jack.
• Verify and record purchase order receipt on computer system to create receiving tag.
• Work with Purchasing and Accounting Departments on purchase order questions or discrepancies. Work with Accounting on C.O.D. deliveries. Work with Sales and Packing Departments on shipments to customers.
• Proficiency in using UPS, Federal Express and other carrier software, forms, rates, and procedures.
• Knowledge of all international export shipping paperwork, documentation and requirements including, Freight Forwarder requirements such as commercial invoices, letters of instructions, sight drafts and export license procedures.
• Familiar with Automated Export Systems (AES) procedures and requirements.
• Driving responsibilities include responsible operation of company vehicle picking up and/or delivering company products and materials as directed.
• Must have valid Massachusetts driver’s license, and must maintain a safe driving record, following all appropriate laws.
• Maintain company vehicle in safe operating condition.
• Monitor operations and take corrective action as required.
• Refer unusual circumstances to group leader or supervisor.
• Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
• Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
• Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
• Move material up to 75 lbs. to other departments using hand truck or cart.
• Maintain shipping and packing inventory needs such as boxes, foam, shipping peanuts and tape.
This position is responsible for responding in a timely manner to order entry, resolving customer issues, outbound activities, providing support to Sales Managers, Shipping Representatives and Distributors. An ideal candidate will also be responsible for promoting all aspects of exceptional customer service that we are known for. This position is based in Wayne, NJ.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for order intake via email
• Review orders for completeness against customer purchase order
• Guarantee all orders are entered in ERP
• Ensure export compliance along with other Finance Department team members
• Follow up on order entry reports & shipments
• Communicate with other internal departments such as Operations, Service & Finance
• College degree is a plus, but relevant experience can substitute this
• Data Entry
• Interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a high paced environment
• Good communication skills
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: