KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-
Job Title: Lab Assistant I
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 7 months+ Contract with high possibility of extension.
· The preferred candidate will have experience in Media/Buffer Preparation, sterile technique, inventory management and customer service.
· Ability to multitask and deal with a constantly changing schedule is also required.
· Good communication and computer literacy are a must.
. Understands and follows lab procedures and safety practices.
. Provide solution preparations on request using electronic lab notebook under direction of Supervisor or designated personnel.
Scope of Understanding:
. Focus on lab techniques and the development of individual unit operations.
· Conduct chemical tests on patient samples according to policies and guidelines.
· Prepare standard volumetric solutions and reagents.
· Maintain laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing the equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies.
· Analyze test results, produce reports, and consult with specialists as needed to reach diagnosis.
· Typically requires an associate's degree of Lab science and 1-3 years of experience. Open for BS candidates.
Title: Manufacturing Associate/Lab Associate
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Duration: 12 Months+
*TEMP TO PERM ROLES*
Preferred combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
• Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
• High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Knowledge, competencies and skills:
• Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred
• Familiar or experience with cGMP within Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations preferred
• Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus
• Prior experience with lab equipment a plus
• Knowledge of mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) and rounding.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be team and detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office, use email, and complete training using Web Based Training (WBT)
• Must be able to read and understand English
• Stand and Walk - Required to stand/walk while operating manufacturing/computer equipment for several hours at a time daily
• Carrying weight, Pushing, Pulling Lifting - Required to carry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds several times a day for 15-minute durations while handling production equipment and/or materials
• Climb - Required to climb (use of stepladders/stairs in production areas, or stairwells in work campus) several times a day for 15-minute durations.
• Bend and Kneel - Required to bend, kneel, or crawl several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Overhead work - Required to perform overhead reaching during handling of production materials/files/supplies several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Moving Head and Neck – Required movement of head/neck while using computer applications and handling of production equipment and materials several times a day for several hours at a time
• Twisting - Required movement of twisting waist while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
• Repetitive Use - Required repetitive use of arms and wrists while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
Position: Lab Technician
Location: Rocklin, CA
Duration: 6 Months (Possible extension)
The Lab Tech participates in entry-level lab production duties, such as filling antibodies, labeling, packaging, shipping and other duties as assigned
Title: Sample Management Lab Technician
Location: San Dimas, CA
Duration: 6 Months (Contract with high possible ext.)
Sample Management Lab Technician
Position: Senior Analyst, Discounts and Rebates
Location: 3239 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, GA 30096
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MARKETING, PROBLEM SOLVING, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
** We are looking for BA/Scrum Master to place at out client location soon (looking for only W2 candidates).
If anyone is interested and want to start your career as a Analyst,so your reading the right post at right time.
Limited opportunities!! Grab it soon on contacting jchandra(at)precisiontechcorp(dot)com for more details.**
*Education: MS/BS:CS/IT/MIS/MBA/Masters in Software engineering/ Masters in Business/Data analytics.
*Experience: 1-2 years,Freshers also can apply
*Communication skills: Excellent communication skills
*Work Authorization: Eligible to work in USA (F1-OPT,CPT,H4EAD,GC-EAD,H1B,USC etc
Skills:HIPPA,EDI,ICD,Guid ware,Property & Casuality,B2B,Retail,FIxed Deposits,Derivates,AML,KYC
** And we are also provide training in recent graduates,contact me directly if want to know more details**
Talent Acquisition Team
Title: PD Cell Science Lab Support
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Duration: 09 Months+
When you are part of the team at client, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
· Drive excellence in key customer account logistics programs in GXP environments through metrics development, SLA adherence, development of savings initiatives, and service excellence.
What will you do?
· Willing to support weekend activities such as bioreactor sampling
· Inventory management, ordering, tracking, shipping/receiving
· Maintenance of analytical devices
· Hood Cleaning (monthly)
· Scale weight verification (quarterly)
· General lab support
· Process preparation, sample aliquots, pump calibrations, equipment prep, set-up and breakdown
· Build assemblies for autoclaving
· Bioreactor operations, set-up, teardown, sampling, autoclaving
· Daily data verification
· Performs other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
· Experience in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, healthcare or related field
· SAP, SLA, KPI, and metrics development.
· Working in a laboratory environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Experience with GMP a plus
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Teams)
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes a team environment
· Must be able to deliver excellent customer service
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
Job Title: PV Operation Associate/Drug Safety Associate
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 7+ Months (Possible of Extension)