Title: Call Center Representatives
Pay rate: $16 hr - 17.50 hr
Location: Muskegon, MI 49441
Type: Long Term Position
First Shift: 8am - 5pm
Second Shift: 4pm - 12:30am
Third Shift: 12:30am - 8:30am
Weekend: Fri/Sat/Sun 12am - 12:30pm
Phone and email responses to customers
Enters sales orders upon receipt of customer purchase orders, including managing electronic data feed orders via the customer's system.
Processes and tracks repair management orders.
Changes repair management orders to exchange orders as required.
Creates return orders.
Processes closure of daily tracking information in the system.
Follows up on expedited orders.
Cores must be reviewed on a daily basis to assure proper routing, additional charging applications, and misc. daily requirements.
1 year call center experience
Good organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize and make quick decisions.
Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
High school diploma is required, A BA is preferred.
Computer literacy required in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel and Outlook & SharePoint.
Strong Excel background required.
Top 3 Must-Haves:
1. YEAR OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE (WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS) IF NO CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE- 1 YEAR OF OFFICE EXPERIENCE AS ADMIN ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST, BANK TELLER (NO HOSPITALITY, NO FOOD SERVICE, NO RETAIL)
2. MICROSOFT OFFICE- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN MS EXCEL
3. WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS- MUST BE COMFORTABLE ON PHONE
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote, not your local Kelly branch. To apply, please submit your resume to this posting. If you have questions regarding this position, you may contact the recruiter at 469-270-9866.
Twin City Security is a DISABLED VETERAN OWNED company since 1972!
We are seeking FULL TIME AND PART-TIME positions for various locations and shifts throughout the Denver Metro area!
FOR UNARMED POSITIONS AVAILABLE, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WILL TRAIN!
ARMED POSITIONS AVAILABLE, FOR ARMED POSITIONS YOU MUST HAVE VERIFICATION OF ARMED TRAINING TO QUALIFY OR FORMER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR MP.
TWIN CITY SECURITY
1660 S. ALBION STREET SUITE 400
DENVER, CO 80222
(Col. Blvd. and I-25) (ACROSS FROM BEST BUY)
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
18 years of age or older.
High School graduate or have GED certificate
Legally eligible to work in the United States and have employment eligibility documents
Able to meet and continue to meet all company hiring standards including, but not limited to, background and Colorado licensing
NO FELONY HISTORY CONVICTIONS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS
NO CONVICTIONS FOR ASSAULT OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
EOE M/F/V/D ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Job Title: Linux Admin
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Long term contract
Nice to Have :
Title: Production/Manufacturing Associate
Long term contract; potential for Temp to Hire after 90 days
Location: North Vernon, IN
Pay Rate: $13.10-$14.60 (based on department & shift)
Shifts: 1st (6:30am-3pm, 2nd (3pm-10:30pm), 3rd (10pm-6:30am)
Top 3 Must-Haves:
1. Preferred manufacturing/production/warehouse experience
2. Ability to stand and walk for 8+ hours per day
3. Ability to twist, bend, squat, grab and grasp
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote, not your local Kelly branch. To apply, please submit your resume to this posting. If you have questions regarding this position, you may contact the recruiter at 812.220.4865
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will review and analyze assigned to him/her customer complaints; and proper investigate the complaint and contact the customer if necessary.
• This individual will evaluate all information from a clinical and technical perspective to ensure appropriate Subject codes, Analysis, Investigation, Root Cause, and Quality Engineering review is documented prior to complaint closure.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will ensure proper documentation and closure of each complaint in order to make and document sound regulatory reporting decisions/justifications for worldwide reporting.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will develop, establish, prepare and distribute dashboards and reports to assure complaints are processed and coded in a timely manner.
• This individual will develop a thorough understanding of the complaint database.
• Additionally, The Complaints Coding Specialist will develop, prepare, and analyze reports for coded complaints on a weekly and monthly basis, as required.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will escalate critical issues for proper disposition as necessary.
• Authors Clear, Technical, and Accurate Reports Describing Complaints and Investigations for Compliance Files
• Reviews Incoming Complaints and Completes Good-Faith Effort to Collect Additional Information as Required
• Independently Completes Medium Complexity Complaint Investigations within Required Timelines (e.g. "Out of the Box" Failure Investigations)
• Initiates Company Issue Escalation Process as Required
• Investigates and Documents Complaint Trend Analyses
• Coordinates Initiation of Company CAPA Process as Required
• Makes Significant Contributions to Improvement Initiatives
• Contributes to Document Change Orders
• Maintains Compliance to Applicable Foreign and Domestic Regulations Governing the Management and
• Processing of Medical Device Related Complaints including Protected Health Information (PHI) and Patient Privacy Laws
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent - A degree in Science, Engineering, Nursing,Biology, Chemistry or related technical field
Required Years of Related Experience:
• 2-4 years related experience
• Experience in medical device or other FDA regulated industry.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
• Must possess the basic understanding of engineering fundamentals.
• Advanced critical thinking and investigation skills are required.
• Ability to multitask, including ability to understand customer requirements, retrieve relevant information, and provide responses satisfactorily and with immediacy is required. Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
• Ability to understand and follow complex written procedures is required. Candidates should be
• familiar with general quality management system concepts, including good documentation practice (GDP), corrective and preventive action (CAPA), and document change control practices.
• Ability to function in a team environment and deliver on team objectives is required. Ability to
influence and drive change is preferred. Prefer project management and/or process mapping
• Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
• Technical writing is a routine part of this position. Strong attention to detail is required.
• Required Computer Skills: Familiarity with computers and Windows-based PC applications. Ability to learn and manipulate complex computer system applications is required. Ability to type at least 50 words per minute (WPM) is required. Experience with word processor software (e.g. Microsoft Word) and internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer) is required. Prefer experience with Siebel Complaint Management System.
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone + F2F
Looking for Locals
Systems/Business Analyst with light PM experience.
Prior mainframe and/or distribution programming experience for 5+ years, excellent functional knowledge in the areas of Advisory, Bookkeeping, Asset Servicing, Trades Processing and Settlements is a must.
Wealth management experience preferred.
Should be able to coordinate BRD and SRS’s and provide input to both processes.
Should be able to engage in technical and process design discussions.
Need Brokerage accounting experience
Reach me @
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone + F2F
• The candidate should have strong analytical and programming skills in mainframe technologies including interface with the distributed technologies such as JAVA and other related.
• The candidate should be able to work well with other people, both onshore and offshore developers as well as business and operations users.
• There will also be coordination with distributed team for testing of front-end distributed applications.
• The candidate’s responsibilities include analysis, design and programs creation and maintenance of mainframe applications - Managed Accounts ( Account opening , Account Maintenance , Asset Management ,etc )
• Domain knowledge of Asset Management will be a huge plus
Having any capital markets background is a plus.
• 6+ years’ experience
Hope You’re doing good…!!!
We have Full Time Opportunity for Junior Programmer / Software Engineer @ Atlanta, GA
Please share below requested details along with Updated resume
Position : Junior Programmer / Software Engineer
Job Duration : Full Time / Permanent
Job Location : Atlanta, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in any STEM field
3.0 or higher Cumulative GPA
Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
Syntel Inc | Assistant Manager-Recruitment
||Direct Number 919-948-2143
Consider IT Don
Be familiar with mail room procedures and equipment.
Must pay attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Be able to work up to eight hours standing up.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and climb a ladder stair to next level catwalk.
Possess experience with couriers.
Experience using technology such computers, scanners, etc. to complete job tasks.
Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.