Multiple RN opportunities At Wausau, WI, USA
Title - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Location: Detroit, MI
CRITICAL need for 8-CRNAs
Pay Rate: $90
Interview process: Initial Phone Interviews
We are open to candidates who are willing to relocate, certified within state of MI and support on part time basis.
HENRY FORD CREDENTIALING PROCESS WILL BE EXPEDITED to fill needs ASAP.
8-CRNAs for main hospital (department of Anesthesiology) starting ASAP for 6 month contract. Full-time need for dayshift, primarily 7a-3:30p (also optional 7a-5:30p or 7a-7:30p). Must have at least 2-3 yrs of CRNA experience. Graduation from an accredited school of anesthesia. Master's Degree. Ability to work harmoniously in collaborative situations with anesthesiologists and other health care providers.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES: Maintains currency of:
1) Clinical Privileges
2) State of Michigan RN License
3) State Specialty Certification
4) CRNA Recertification
5) ALS Certification
NOT required to take on-call.
Covering cases such as (Generals, EPI's, Vascular, etc.). Administers intravenous, inhalation, and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, obstetrical deliveries, or other medical and dental procedures. Potentially administers anesthesia to all ages and A.S.A. classes of patients, including geriatrics and pediatrics. Provides airway management services as needed throughout the hospital.
Shift Notes: Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
OPEN FOR CANDIDATE FROM ALL OVER USA.
The Manager-Patient Experience & Nurse Recruiter is responsible for ensuring every part of a patient's interaction is remarkable. Position leads the transformation of the patient and family experience. Responsible for managing patient experience projects, curriculum development, delivery, and improvement changes. Will collaborate with unit and department leaders to drive change. This role is focused in developing and implementing strategies to promote excellence in patient and family experience. In addition, this role consults with executives physicians, staff and leaders on the best practices of patient experience and teaches others at all levels. This role requires solid experience in adult learning concepts, along with advanced project management, organization, analytical and communication skills. Clinical experience or experience working in clinical setting preferred. He or she will be responsible for recruitment and retention of nurses within the nursing organization.
Focuses on quality, safety, and service to improve care delivery. Engages patients, families, and clinicians as equal partners to assist with improving care delivery. Trains leaders to be effective team members within the engagement process. Leads teams involved with patient satisfaction to help create and sustain patient loyalty. Energizes co-workers among all levels and all departments to create and sustain employee loyalty. Aligns patient experience objectives to that of Client mission, vision, and values. Reviews processes and procedures to ensure patient satisfaction and suggests changes and implements those changes as appropriate in order to ensure value. Promotes a culture of excellence and engagement through demonstrated mentoring/coaching with all staff. Has a hands-on approach; will drive and own the patient experience with full support of leadership. Develops recruitment programs for nurse recruitment. Attends, conducts, and organizes recruitment events and job fairs. Develops processes in order to effectively identify and screen nursing talent. Develops retention programs. Organizes nurse interviews. Works with Human Resources to hire selected applicants. Coordinates advertising for open positions. Coordinates contract/agency staffing as appropriate. Performs other similar duties as assigned by supervisor.
Training and Experience: Leading teams through problem solving; leading process improvement projects; preparing presentations to effectively present complex data/analysis; excellent computer skills; detail-oriented organizational skills; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent interpersonal relationship skills with exceptional professional work ethics; experience in recruiting; experience in interviewing and selection of healthcare staff; ten years' minimum professional experience in healthcare; experience in patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and quality preferred.
Job Knowledge: As a leader in implementing improvements in patient experience, this role requires a strong working knowledge of effective reporting and interpretation of survey results, along with an understanding of statistical concepts. This position requires innovation and creativity. Demonstrates service excellence at all times. Requires minimal supervision; displays understanding as to how the job relates to others; fluent computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; proven ability to serve as an organizational change agent; keeps abreast of current developments; adapts to new technologies; differentiates between good care and great care; keeps technical skills up-to-date; pursues training and development opportunities; utilize social media and other resources Develop plans and strategies that reduce employee turnover and attrition and ensure employees are engaged and productive long-term. A key challenge is ensuring a retention strategy that focuses on retaining talented and motivated employees who truly want to be a part of our organization's journey to success.
6+ Years of Experience - Required
BSN in related field - Required
MSN - Preferred
Strong Leadership Experience - Required
Comfortable with Recruiting and Interviewing - Required
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS : Arkansas Compact Allowed
Assessing and providing care to adult psych patients.
RNs for *** Wyandotte Behavioral Health Psych unit starting ASAP for 13 weeks. Full-time, 8hr shifts; 2-for (7a-3:30p), 2-for (3:00p-111:30p) including possible weekends. Also need 1 part timer (swing shift) to cover weekends ONLY 20hrs/week. Must have current Michigan RN license and BLS card. Will work in ER area but in a locked behavioral health unit assessing psych patients. Recent behavioral health/psych and/or ER experience required. Fingerprinting and Epic training required!
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse I
Location: Concord, NC
Responsible for day to day activities which include; patient care for work and non-work related injuries. Coordinate Worker’s Compensation claims to best facilitate care for the injured employee. Follow the medical toolbox and coordinate surveillance exams and protocols as directed by IH. Assist in administering 24/7 programs and health and wellness as directed by corporate medical. Input and update of data to the corporate website for employee injuries: currently the STARS system.
Assist in the planning of annual health and wellness fairs and influenza vaccine administration. Maintain par levels for supplies utilized in the nursing office. Assist the full-time nurse and members of the safety and environmental group as directed. Coverage as needed for the full-time occupational health nurse.
On-Site Occupational Health Nurse- Concord Plant
Client is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics, creating and manufacturing keystone components that enable high-technology systems.
Client’s history is filled with breakthrough technologies that have played an important role in the way the world works. We thrive on solving difficult, commercially relevant problems through and innovative and collaborative research and development process. Client succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, more than 160 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge, and distinctive collaborative culture.
MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA TO BE CONSIDERED.
Hours may vary depending on plant needs. Generally it will be a full time position Monday to Friday 7:00am-4:00pm, but flexibility is needed to work other shifts.
Scope of Position: Occupational health nurse for manufacturing plant. The OHN interfaces with the safety coordinator, human resources manager, and supervisors on a daily basis. Responsible for triaging any incidents, providing first aid, advising on illnesses and generally being available for work related and other illnesses/injuries. Maintain employee medical and plant OSHA files. Counsel employees on health matters and coordinate physical examinations as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
• Provide appropriate assessment and nursing care for employees, including work-related and non-work related health issues. Monitor employee’s chronic health conditions to ensure compliance with medical management and accountability.
• Schedule and conduct special physical tests such as: drug screens and FCEs (scheduling only), perform hearing tests.
• Schedule pre-employment, periodic, special and return-to-work examinations to ensure the placement of employees to work for which they are suited physically, mentally, and emotionally.
• Counsel employees in matters of mental and physical health and, when necessary refer to the proper community agency or private physician.
• Management of FMLA and Short-term Disability cases
• Management of Workers Compensation cases to ensure effective cost containment.
• Post injury and Illness Management Program- ensure early and appropriate return to work for both work-related and no-work related injuries and illness.
• Manage OSHA required medical surveillance programs such as Hearing Conservation, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Respiratory Protection.
• Assist with file management including storing updated information, purging files as required by corporate guidelines and insuring privacy and other general administrative support for the medical organization.
• Must be able to respond 24/7 when needed.
• Partner with safety department and provide leadership to our Emergency Response Teams
• Build relationships and maintain relationships with local medical facilities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• NC RN License
• BA or BSN preferred not required
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• Minimum two years of experience in The Emergency Room preferred
• Occupational Health experience required
• Experience in management of Workers Compensation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility in daily routine
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledgeable of ergonomics
• Performs comprehensive pre-existing reviews, reviews of rider-related diagnoses, potential misrepresentation referrals, rider related drug appeals, provider and member appeals, denial interpretation for letters, retrospective claim review, special review requests, and UM pre-certifications and appeals, utilizing medical appropriateness criteria, nursing judgement, and contractual eligibility .
• Performs thorough research and provides complete documentation for rationale to support determinations as well as specific written instructions regarding additional information necessary to complete the review.
• Performs or participates in special studies or projects/pilots as directed by departmental management.
• Cross functional and accomplished in all ancillary review functions.
• May mentor/trains new incumbents and serve as a preceptor.
• Seek the advice of the Medical Director when medical judgment is required.
• Initiate referrals to accomplish discharge planning when such plans are evident at the time of the request e.g., telephone request for scheduled for total hip replacement.
• Assist non-clinical staff in performance of administrative reviews.
• Interact with Onsite and Case Management areas to ensure smooth transfer of member information across the continuum of care.
• Apply established vendor protocols for authorization processes
• Serves as a presentation guide for walk-through surveyors, auditors, group representatives, etc.
• Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee or hold a license in the state of their residence if the state is participating in the Nurse Licensure Compact Law required.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred. Experience
• Minimum 3 years varied clinical experience required
• Proficient knowledge and ability to apply various accreditation requirements (URAC, NCQA, etc.) preferred.
• Proficient in interpreting benefits, contract language specifically symptom-driven, treatment driven, look back periods, rider information and medical policy/medical review criteria preferred. Skills/Certifications
• Ability to maintain professional and courteous internal communication with various departments, particularly Claims, in the exchange of information.
• Must be PC literate with extensive knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office. Must be able to pass Windows navigation test.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem-solving abilities as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Customer service oriented
• Must be adaptive to high pace and changing environment
• Occasional weekend work may be required.
Job Title: Nurse Supervisor
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Job Type: Contract, 13 weeks
Shift Time: Night shifts (11pm to 7:30am)
Schedule: Full Time, 40hrs/week