Location: New York, New York
Employment Type: Permanent
Employment: Full Time
Education & Experience:
BA, BS Preferred
5 Years Experience Preferred
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
Manager, Marketing Experimentation & Optimization
We are an Executive Search Firm looking for a Conversion rate and Customer engagement optimization Manager, ideally with experience across both mobile and web platforms to join our client's digital customer growth team. This role will work across the entire consumer lifecycle and support conversion optimization across all in-experience and in-product journeys.
Responsibilities Of Manager, Marketing Experimentation & Optimization:
· Ownership of planning and execution of conversion rate and customer engagement optimization through A/B testing and Personalization experimentation. Close tools such as Optimizely or Adobe Test & Target
· Utilizing data and analysis to identify areas of opportunity within purchase flows to increase conversion rates and customer engagement data to increase value and reduce churn
· Platforms for experimentation include web, mobile, and OTT living room devices such as Apple TV and Roku, etc
· Partner with cross-functional groups to own and execute Test agendas from start to finish (e.g. test length, KPIs, A/B test vs. MTV, etc)
· Develop test matrices and rolling calendars for relevant testing, using statistically valid principles.
· Clearly communicate testing plan and key results to a spectrum of audiences.
· Perform hands-on, end-to-end development and QA of all marketing tests that need to be developed within our testing platforms. Includes collaborating with developers to build out requirements to execute on test needs, if not already existing.
· Keyword research and optimization to use in app store copywriting and improve search visibility.
· 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer ecommerce, finance or retail business.
· 3+ years of hands on experience in optimization of customer conversion levers e.g. landing page content, creatives and other contributors towards minimizing abandoned transactions.
· Track record of achieving statistically significant lift via conversion rate optimization in high growth, consumer facing platforms.
· Well versed in testing methodologies and hands on knowledge of tools, such as Adobe Target and Optimizely.
· Strong technical acumen, knowing how to size projects between quick front end vs heavy back end, communicates well with product owners & technical teams.
· Strong analytics experience, with knowledge of what data to look for and help articulate both the rationale for data creation as well as the insights that result from the data.
· Proven experience in presenting and reporting on key metrics and judgement to use the appropriate data visualization to represent performance results or insights to inform plans.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Contract - 4 + months
Pay : $16/hr
Power Tools: Hand drill and bench drill, cutting wheel, grinder and band saw
Required Education and Experience
General Summary :
Position is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties including packing, pulling/checking customer orders, replenishment, shipping and receiving materials, and material handling and completing all required paperwork in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Unloads goods and material received, enters appropriate information into system, labels and locates material.
* Separates customer orders. Pulls and stages orders. Repacks material if required to meet customer specifications. As required, makes boxes, packs, labels and locates materials.
* Ensures all products are properly labelled.
* May perform functions/transactions in designated system to receive or ship material.
* Participates in cycle counting. Enters and verifies information. Researches and makes adjustments as necessary.
* Reviews preventative maintenance check sheets for forklifts. Ensures good working order of machines.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
* May be required to handle the accumulation, disposal and transportation of hazardous waste. If required to do so, must participate in prerequisite training in order to meet RCRA waste management requirements.
* Drives fork lifts, locomotives, track mobiles or other heavy duty material movers.
* Other duties as assigned
Purpose of Job
Responsible for achieving the short term (quarterly and yearly) and long-term (3 -5 years strategy plan) operating and financial goals
Responsible for directing, coordinating and supervising the daily operations of a manufacturing plant to ensure that production of glass container products meet quality, cost, volume and service criteria to achieve the Plant financial targets
Responsible for improvements in policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, quality assurance, and mitigate production problems to ensure the site remains ISO compliant
To raise the plant's capability and automate infrastructure - in line with the strategic roadmap of the business
Vendors / Service providers / Agencies; Statutory Agencies; Customer Representatives or Auditors; Union Representatives
Corporate team and Global Functional Heads, New Product Development, Quality and Engineering team; Decoration Unit
Other Plant heads;
Current Reporting structure
Role directly reports to
Positions that report into this role
Currently reports to CEO (*Subject to change)
All Departmental Heads at Flat River*
(* Subject to change)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
Degree in Management will be an additional advantage
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 15+ years of overall experience
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Plant Manager or Plant Unit Manager of manufacturing unit employing 100+ staff
3. Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems
4. Experience in Glass container industry will be preferred.
Participate in discussions with the Top Management team to develop and manage the Plants short term (quarterly and yearly) and long-term (3 - 5 years strategy plan) operating and financial goals
Responsible for supervising and directing the daily operations of the plant by developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets its production targets and quality standards within the stipulated budget and conforming to customer requirements.
Review the production requirements and conduct meetings with department managers with respect to product quality, production efficiency, plant safety, housekeeping, etc. and set priorities for the plant to maximize production yields and maintain cost within budget limits
Effectively plan and oversee that all required resources (Manpower, Material and Machinery) are readily available to accomplish the production forecasts
Achieve the overall organizational and financial objectives by assuming responsibility for setting, and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), providing regular MIS to various stakeholders
Review production reports, sales activity reports, and other data to measure productivity and quality in alignment with the customer requirements.
Coordinate with Sales and customer relations team to understand customer requirements / needs and determine areas needing improvements, implementation of corrective action, if necessary and monitor performance to ensure that progress is being made
Monitor third party business and suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits
Plan and set SMART goals for each department and periodically review / monitor performance of each department to ensure each department meets its set target and is effectively functioning.
Manage staff motivation by building capabilities (succession planning) within the organization and ensuring high engagement levels with the business by providing coaching and mentoring to staff and champion employee initiatives to help them align with the corporate strategy for the plant.
Create and maintain a flexible organization that promotes employee involvement and continuous improvement by ensuring that all staff receives appropriate training to effectively and efficiently carry out their job.
Review plant safety and housekeeping to adhere to all safety rules, guidelines, policies and maintain a system conforming to the requirements of OSHA, Food Safety, ISO 9000 etc. other statutory requirements.
Review union problems, grievances and promote satisfactory labor relations.
Implementation of short and long term operating objectives in areas such as, cost savings, quality improvements, new product development and/or integration as undertaken at the plant / corporate level
Meet or exceed changing customer requirements regarding quality and delivery of product to become a world class glass container manufacturer in North America
Sound knowledge of Manufacturing processes
Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
Advanced analytical; consultative and decision-making skills
Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
Communication: Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
Motivate, inspire, provide and accept feedback to and from employees.
Strong organizational and time management skills
Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques and continuous improvement programs at all levels of manufacturing operations
Ability to coach, mentor and train and demonstrated change management experience
Cross-border cultural experience
A little more on the plant and role:
This is a 40 year old plant primarily speciality F & B bottles using 2 furnaces with 6 production lines
There are 100 people on rolls and 400 off roles
We need someone who as a leader will drive, think, plan and direct the employees and bring about a change management
The person obviously needs to understand P & L and will have 10-12 direct reports
This facility is about 60 miles from St.Louis, the nearest town
1. Responsible for designing and executing end to end sales plan to achieve sales quota
2. Develop understanding of our product offerings and get well versed with our solutioning and simulation tools
3. Reach out to potential customers and generate sales opportunities from leads
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Work closely with solution consultants for consulting engagements to address high complexity solutions
6. Understand existing processes at customer sites to realize full potential of the solutions proposed
7. Developing techno-commercial proposal for customer and finalising the sales contract
1.Strong business sense and understanding of supply chain, order fulfilment and warehouse operations
2. Graduate with B2B or Enterprise sales in leading companies - 2+ years for Sales Engineer and 5+ years for Senior Sales Engineer
3. Strong process optimization experience & analytical skills, experience of consultative sales
4. Proven ability to influence technical CXO level decisions
5. Consultative sales experience (except for fresh graduates) with at least $250000 average deal size
6. Warehouse / order fulfillment experience
7. 5+ years for Senior Sales Engineer, 2+ years for Sales Engineer
8 Linkedin presence with picture
9. Industries preferred :Automation companies (Industrial, warehousing, logistics etc) / Supply Chain/ Robotics preferred
5. Strong Presentation & Communication skill
City:Alpharetta (Greater Atlanta)
80000 to 100000 + 30% Variable USD.
Title: Machine Operator- Grinder
Location: Big Spring
Hours: Day shift: 6am-6pm; night shift: 6pm-6am
Pay: $15.97 and up depending on shift
Type: Long term - possible temp to hire
Job Description: Under direct supervisor, operator production machinery. Set equipment/machinery or equipment. Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manual, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements. Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls as required.
Operator various machines and equipment to perform cutting, stamping and forming operations on various gauges of low carbon and alloy steels.
Report improper machine function and/or parts not being held to proper dimensions.
Read & interpret blueprints after training and performing work-in-process procedures.
HS Diploma or GED
1+ years of machining experience
Ability to use both power and hand tools.
Please find the job details of Medtronic - North Haven, CT.
BH#: Documentation order # 1414470
Recruiter: Maryellen Pickens
Account/Customer: Medtronic North Haven CT – 06473
Position title: Assembler
# of orders/openings:
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Length of contract: Open ended
Pay Rate: $12 ph.
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): No experience required
Required education: HSD/GED
Top 3 Must-Haves: N/A
Night shift 6:30 pm – 6:30 am $12.00/hr.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Assembler shall be responsible for manufacturing operations. Through training in all manufacturing processes, the Assembler will produce high quality finished goods according to the SOP and in keeping with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Perform all assembly operations correctly, which include manual assembly through the use of fixtures, tooling, and chemicals.
Maintain cleanliness of workstation.
Conform to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations.
Take part in physical exercises twice daily.
Ability to speak and understand English.
Arrive to workstation on time at beginning of shift and from all breaks.
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Supply Management Planner III for John Deere, a leading manufacturing company in Moline, Illinois.
Pay rate: $24.40 per hour
Length: 9/2018 to 8/2022
Specific Position Requirements: