Title: Manufacturing Associate/Lab Associate
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Duration: 12 Months+
*TEMP TO PERM ROLES*
Preferred combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
• Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
• High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Knowledge, competencies and skills:
• Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred
• Familiar or experience with cGMP within Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations preferred
• Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus
• Prior experience with lab equipment a plus
• Knowledge of mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) and rounding.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be team and detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office, use email, and complete training using Web Based Training (WBT)
• Must be able to read and understand English
• Stand and Walk - Required to stand/walk while operating manufacturing/computer equipment for several hours at a time daily
• Carrying weight, Pushing, Pulling Lifting - Required to carry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds several times a day for 15-minute durations while handling production equipment and/or materials
• Climb - Required to climb (use of stepladders/stairs in production areas, or stairwells in work campus) several times a day for 15-minute durations.
• Bend and Kneel - Required to bend, kneel, or crawl several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Overhead work - Required to perform overhead reaching during handling of production materials/files/supplies several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Moving Head and Neck – Required movement of head/neck while using computer applications and handling of production equipment and materials several times a day for several hours at a time
• Twisting - Required movement of twisting waist while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
• Repetitive Use - Required repetitive use of arms and wrists while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
Position Summary: The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a bakery production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Additional Job Details:
Nature and Scope:
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Produce and maintain quality product using robot fixtures, and gauges required by manufacturing. Perform various functions such as editing programs, and insure weld processes are followed. Assist in designing and fabricating fixtures for robotic welder.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Role: Materials Technician
Location: Hickory, NC
Duration: 6 Months(Possibility of extension)
Perform testing that a Materials Tech normally completes: preparation of cable samples, materials preparation for aging in different environments, testing incoming materials, work with Physical Testing load frames, and many other laboratory equipment. This employee will maintain organization of test samples, and perform data transfer from computer to Excel documentation or to the Work Request system in SharePoint. They will need to work with engineers to get them the information needed for the work being requested.
Will be working in lab environment testing cable and connector type materials.
Required - Microsoft Office, Must have experience in Excel.
Education: High School
Experience: 0-3 Years - Testing Materials in Lab Environment