Position: Electronic Technician /Assembler
Location: North Charleston, SC 29418
Duration: 12+ months
Ability to perform the following requirements:
Education / Experience:
Title – General Worker
Location – Cleveland, MS
Contract - 12 months
• Must clean and setup sub-assembly equipment.
• Must startup and verify readiness of machine and support equipment prior to
• Must monitor equipment and perform minor adjustments.
• Must have quality checker training to perform and document in-process quality
• Must verify correctness of material
• Must supply parts to operation.
• Must perform general housekeeping duties.
• Must complete production release documentation associated with the operation.
• Must stack boxes on pallets.
• Must perform line clearances
• Must pull parts and stage batches per B.O.M.
• Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
• Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
• Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Must stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
• Audiometric testing required
• Hearing protection required
• Ability to climb ladders
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to read, write, count, use maintenance tools and calculator.
• Must have minor mechanical troubleshooting ability.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to work during plant shutdown and holidays as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Lenexa, KS
Performs production procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), resulting in quality product.
Blending and Milling Tasks:
Knowledge and Skills
Title: Manufacturing Associate/Lab Associate
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Duration: 12 Months+
*TEMP TO PERM ROLES*
Preferred combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
• Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
• High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Knowledge, competencies and skills:
• Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred
• Familiar or experience with cGMP within Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations preferred
• Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus
• Prior experience with lab equipment a plus
• Knowledge of mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) and rounding.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be team and detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office, use email, and complete training using Web Based Training (WBT)
• Must be able to read and understand English
• Stand and Walk - Required to stand/walk while operating manufacturing/computer equipment for several hours at a time daily
• Carrying weight, Pushing, Pulling Lifting - Required to carry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds several times a day for 15-minute durations while handling production equipment and/or materials
• Climb - Required to climb (use of stepladders/stairs in production areas, or stairwells in work campus) several times a day for 15-minute durations.
• Bend and Kneel - Required to bend, kneel, or crawl several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Overhead work - Required to perform overhead reaching during handling of production materials/files/supplies several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Moving Head and Neck – Required movement of head/neck while using computer applications and handling of production equipment and materials several times a day for several hours at a time
• Twisting - Required movement of twisting waist while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
• Repetitive Use - Required repetitive use of arms and wrists while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
Additional Job Details:
Nature and Scope:
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Produce and maintain quality product using robot fixtures, and gauges required by manufacturing. Perform various functions such as editing programs, and insure weld processes are followed. Assist in designing and fabricating fixtures for robotic welder.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: