KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-
Job Title: Manufacturing – Polisher
Work Location: Warsaw, IN
Job Description: Job Summary
Responsible for performing all hand polishing/buffing operations on Client products using abrasive belts, buffs, compounds, and greases to attain the required cosmetic and blueprint specifications on the product
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
Manufacturing (industrial Controls Engineer)
Location: Clyde, OH
Client: Whirlpool Corp
Manufacturing Systems Developer
This position will work with the business teams to identify gaps and create and execute feature requests and enhancements to be added to our Ignition platform that supports the manufacturing operations across the US and Mexico, and will be responsible for debugging, issue resolution, testing and documentation.
· Industrial control install and programming (PLC, sensors, IO)
· Scripting and application interface code (glue code/plumbing)
· Business relationship management
· Assist with solution development from controller to edge of MFG network for cloud consumption
Must Have Skills
Bachelor's degree and 2+ years development experience in an MES/Manufacturing stack OR
High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years development experience in an MES/Manufacturing stack
3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment and control systems
Database management (query, design)
User interface creation
Background scripting, reusable and modular code creation
Ability to document, test and support
Familiarity with revision control systems
Desire to learn and explore new technologies in a challenging environment
GSuite - Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
Ability to quickly understand complex systems
Exposure to industrial control systems (PLC, Allen Bradley) or Controls engineering experience
Understands manufacturing and the manufacturing environment
24/6 operations and aggressive uptime targets
Ability to work in a global context, teams from across the world
Familiarity with OPC communication (Kepware)
Job Title: Linux Platform Support Technician
Location: Folsom, CA/ Hillsboro, OR
• Triage test data and debug test setup/configuration related issues
Position: Electronic Technician /Assembler
Location: North Charleston, SC 29418
Duration: 12+ months
Ability to perform the following requirements:
Education / Experience:
Title – General Worker
Location – Cleveland, MS
Contract - 12 months
• Must clean and setup sub-assembly equipment.
• Must startup and verify readiness of machine and support equipment prior to
• Must monitor equipment and perform minor adjustments.
• Must have quality checker training to perform and document in-process quality
• Must verify correctness of material
• Must supply parts to operation.
• Must perform general housekeeping duties.
• Must complete production release documentation associated with the operation.
• Must stack boxes on pallets.
• Must perform line clearances
• Must pull parts and stage batches per B.O.M.
• Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
• Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
• Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Must stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
• Audiometric testing required
• Hearing protection required
• Ability to climb ladders
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to read, write, count, use maintenance tools and calculator.
• Must have minor mechanical troubleshooting ability.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to work during plant shutdown and holidays as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Lenexa, KS
Performs production procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), resulting in quality product.
Blending and Milling Tasks:
Knowledge and Skills
Title: Manufacturing Associate/Lab Associate
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Duration: 12 Months+
*TEMP TO PERM ROLES*
Preferred combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
• Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
• High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Knowledge, competencies and skills:
• Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred
• Familiar or experience with cGMP within Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations preferred
• Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus
• Prior experience with lab equipment a plus
• Knowledge of mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) and rounding.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be team and detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office, use email, and complete training using Web Based Training (WBT)
• Must be able to read and understand English
• Stand and Walk - Required to stand/walk while operating manufacturing/computer equipment for several hours at a time daily
• Carrying weight, Pushing, Pulling Lifting - Required to carry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds several times a day for 15-minute durations while handling production equipment and/or materials
• Climb - Required to climb (use of stepladders/stairs in production areas, or stairwells in work campus) several times a day for 15-minute durations.
• Bend and Kneel - Required to bend, kneel, or crawl several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Overhead work - Required to perform overhead reaching during handling of production materials/files/supplies several times a day for 15-minute durations
• Moving Head and Neck – Required movement of head/neck while using computer applications and handling of production equipment and materials several times a day for several hours at a time
• Twisting - Required movement of twisting waist while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
• Repetitive Use - Required repetitive use of arms and wrists while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time
Additional Job Details: