Location: New York, New York
Employment Type: Permanent
Employment: Full Time
Education & Experience:
BA, BS Preferred
5 Years Experience Preferred
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
Manager, Marketing Experimentation & Optimization
We are an Executive Search Firm looking for a Conversion rate and Customer engagement optimization Manager, ideally with experience across both mobile and web platforms to join our client's digital customer growth team. This role will work across the entire consumer lifecycle and support conversion optimization across all in-experience and in-product journeys.
Responsibilities Of Manager, Marketing Experimentation & Optimization:
· Ownership of planning and execution of conversion rate and customer engagement optimization through A/B testing and Personalization experimentation. Close tools such as Optimizely or Adobe Test & Target
· Utilizing data and analysis to identify areas of opportunity within purchase flows to increase conversion rates and customer engagement data to increase value and reduce churn
· Platforms for experimentation include web, mobile, and OTT living room devices such as Apple TV and Roku, etc
· Partner with cross-functional groups to own and execute Test agendas from start to finish (e.g. test length, KPIs, A/B test vs. MTV, etc)
· Develop test matrices and rolling calendars for relevant testing, using statistically valid principles.
· Clearly communicate testing plan and key results to a spectrum of audiences.
· Perform hands-on, end-to-end development and QA of all marketing tests that need to be developed within our testing platforms. Includes collaborating with developers to build out requirements to execute on test needs, if not already existing.
· Keyword research and optimization to use in app store copywriting and improve search visibility.
· 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer ecommerce, finance or retail business.
· 3+ years of hands on experience in optimization of customer conversion levers e.g. landing page content, creatives and other contributors towards minimizing abandoned transactions.
· Track record of achieving statistically significant lift via conversion rate optimization in high growth, consumer facing platforms.
· Well versed in testing methodologies and hands on knowledge of tools, such as Adobe Target and Optimizely.
· Strong technical acumen, knowing how to size projects between quick front end vs heavy back end, communicates well with product owners & technical teams.
· Strong analytics experience, with knowledge of what data to look for and help articulate both the rationale for data creation as well as the insights that result from the data.
· Proven experience in presenting and reporting on key metrics and judgement to use the appropriate data visualization to represent performance results or insights to inform plans.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Contract - 4 + months
Pay : $16/hr
Power Tools: Hand drill and bench drill, cutting wheel, grinder and band saw
Required Education and Experience
General Summary :
Position is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties including packing, pulling/checking customer orders, replenishment, shipping and receiving materials, and material handling and completing all required paperwork in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Unloads goods and material received, enters appropriate information into system, labels and locates material.
* Separates customer orders. Pulls and stages orders. Repacks material if required to meet customer specifications. As required, makes boxes, packs, labels and locates materials.
* Ensures all products are properly labelled.
* May perform functions/transactions in designated system to receive or ship material.
* Participates in cycle counting. Enters and verifies information. Researches and makes adjustments as necessary.
* Reviews preventative maintenance check sheets for forklifts. Ensures good working order of machines.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
* May be required to handle the accumulation, disposal and transportation of hazardous waste. If required to do so, must participate in prerequisite training in order to meet RCRA waste management requirements.
* Drives fork lifts, locomotives, track mobiles or other heavy duty material movers.
* Other duties as assigned