Job Title: Identity Access Administrator II
Location: US-Washington DC
We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic and collaborative professional to serve as an Identity Access Administrator II within our Information Technology team. Reporting to the Manager of System Operations you will:
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an individual interested in a genuine professional challenge in support of a public-spirited mission.
Working in a creative and fast-paced environment, the Identity Access Administrator II will work with IAM team to continue enhancing processes for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
The successful candidate will excel at operating in a diverse and fluid environment, and will be crucial for the success of the Information Technology Division.
The following skills are desired:
Hope you are doing great!!!
Let me know if you are interested in this below opportunity.
Job Title : Full Stack Java Developer
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : Contract
Thanks & Regards,
Role: SQL Development Analyst (SQL Developer)
Location: Harrisburg, PA.
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: Skype/Phone (must have excellent communication skills).
This position works with the client to define business requirement for very complex systems (both new and existing), formulating scope, objectives, and program specifications. This position then codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements new systems and/or changes to existing systems.
Job Requirements :
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews all patient insurance information needed to complete the benefit verification process.
2. Triages cases with missing information to appropriate program associate.
3. Verifies patient specific benefits and precisely documents specifics for various payer plans including patient coverage, cost share, and access/provider options.
4. Identifies any restrictions and details on how to expedite patient access.
5. Could include documenting and initiating prior authorization process, claims appeals, etc.
6. Completes quality review of work as part of finalizing product.
7. Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to management.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
High School diploma or GED required; A 2-year degree/Associate's degree in related Healthcare subject matter can be exchanged for 2-years of experience.
2 years Inbound/outbound call center experience and healthcare experience
PC application skills: MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
Must have good communication and customer service skills
Must have strong attention to details
Claims Technician Job Duties:
BH1421412 - Chubb - Claims Adjuster- Chatsworth, CA
Screening Order Request Template:
Post to KCN (Yes/No): yes
Post to CB (Yes/No):
Send Candidate Testing (Yes (please include testing type)/No): No
Schedule Candidates (Yes (please include schedule dates/times)/No): No
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Position title: Claims Adjuster
Active, Project or Pipeline: Active
# of open positions: 5
Ideal # of tasks to be generated per week: as many as possible
Distance/Radius search: 15 miles max
Pay Rate: obtain required hourly rate
Years of experience (minimum/maximum):
Top 3 Must-Haves:
High school diploma or Bachelor s degree 10+ years experience required.
Performs outbound calls to members and doctors’ offices to notify outcome of prior authorization, case details, and coverage dates
• Documents a call logs in the computer system (using multiple systems), and monitors outbound reporting to ensure timeliness of call completion
• Monitors requests via e-mail for outbound call notifications
• Requires proficiency in typing, communication, and customer service
• Additional duties as assigned
The Job Role and Responsibilities. A retail Relationship Manager would primarily deal with individual retail customers and advice them on various banking and financial products and services offered by the bank. A wholesale Relationship Manager would be catering to the corporate clients like SME's or large corporations.
An agency sales manager's job role and responsibilities would include