Role: .Net Lead
Location: Canton, MA
Duration: 12+ month’s contract
Req ID: 7317
Job Title: Security Engineer
Start Date: Asap
Duration: 6 months +
Job Location : Tualatin, Oregon.
Strong working knowledge of security fundamentals including authentication, authorization and applied cryptography.
Title : Scrum Master
Location : Groton, CT
Duration : 12+ months
Rate : Negotiable
Positions : 1
Required Skill Sets
Role : Devops with AWS Engineer
Location : Sunnyvale,CA
Duration : 12-24 Months
Visa : H-4 EAD/L-2 EAD/GC/USC
Skills :GIT, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD
Role : Tableau Developer
Location : Newyork City ,NY
Duration : Long Term
Visa : H1B/GC/USC
MOI : F2F Mandatory
Skills : Hands on experience in creating tableau workbooks using different styles of visualization like , Bar charts, line charts, Geographical information plotting with drilldown data visualization.
Good SQL knowledge and code optimization skills to improve performance of the reports for faster performance. Knowledge in different data extraction methods like Live or Extract options in tableau.
Very good English written and verbal communication to interact with customer business users and technical team to understand the requirements
Location : New York, NY
Position Name : Business Analyst
Interview Type : Telephonic , Skype
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying,
improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals.
• A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader
understanding of other areas
• Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
• Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working
with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve
• Strong understanding of software skills such as business analysis, process flows and
• Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and
passionate about building an innovative culture
• Very good communication skills and excellent in building relationships with stakeholders
and product owners
• Agile methodology with Scrum framework experience
• Familiarity with generating epics and stories for application development teams utilizing
JIRA is preferred
Tittle: Marketo Campaign Operations Resource
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Long Term Contract
The Campaign Operations Specialist is responsible for building and supporting a strategic, scalable Marketo instance. In this role you will partner with cross-functional clients and internal stakeholders to design programs and workflow configurations that drive engagement and help achieve business goals. The ideal candidate will have the potential to become our internal expert on implementing Marketo campaigns and help identify ways to scale capacity and speed either in-house or via external support.
Title : ETL SSIS Developer
Location : San Ramon, CA
Duration : Long Term
Rate : $Negotiable
Senior SSIS ETL Developer Salesforce
- 7+ years' experience in developing and implementing enterprise-scale data warehouse systems including data integration (ETL) and Reporting Applications.
- Strong grasp of data management concepts from learning business rules to data profiling, identifying discrepancies and resolving integration issues (validation and cleaning).
- Must have 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and TSQL Scripting
- Design, develop, and support complex integration processes/ SSIS Processes (including interfaces) using SQL Server technologies
- Demonstrated skills in building automated processes for error handling and resolving data discrepancies
- Strong SQL Query Optimization and Performance Tuning skills
- Excellent command of Database Concepts such as Data Modeling, Database Objects with expert level skills in writing complex queries, stored procedures and views using TSQL OR PLSQL
- Solid skills in understanding source systems and their limitations and tracing back issues in reporting
- Able to lead in performing code reviews, analyze execution plans, and refactor inefficient code
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with Product Owners and Business Partners, translate key data issues into business terms and business rules into technical designs to map and load data from Source Systems to Downstream applications.
- Able to effectively consult with the business to determine alignment of ETL with business requirements
- Should be willing to do troubleshooting and quality assurance testing as necessary for SSIS packages and Reports, verifying compliance with requirements, compatibility between systems etc.
- Strong preference for candidate with understanding of Salesforce Data Model and experience loading and integrating data into Salesforce using Bulk and SOAP APIs or willingness to learn
- Familiar with third party SSIS tools such as Task Factory
- Willing and able to provide production support for SSIS package and Stored Procedure related issues.
Implement Oracle iExpenses to administer travel expense reports in compliance with travel rules. The Authority anticipates using workflow to electronically route expense reports and plans to use iExpenses to capture employee travel card transactions to expense reports. Selected candidates will work with Thruway subject matter experts to identify requirements and design and configure Oracle iExpenses.