Job Title : Project/Program Manager III (HR and Payroll)
Location : Seattle, WA
Duration : 9 months
As the Program Manager owning Final Pay Initiatives you will champion innovation and help various stakeholders and project managers identify, design and implement workstreams that will change the way we process and deliver an associate’s last paycheck. This may include process improvements, technology-driven components, and the development of new cross-functional programs. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate pay for departing Client associates and will be asked to make optimal tradeoffs between schedule, resources, and scope.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
· Delivering complex, large-scale projects from initiation through delivery involving multiple teams
· Setting or collaborating on business objectives in order to deliver solutions with the most efficient use of resources and technologies
· Supporting critical relationships and negotiations of agreements with customers, suppliers or other external partners
· Building project plans and templates such as MS project schedules, risk logs, status reports, KPIs, etc.
· Tracking and reporting on the status of a portfolio of projects, both in person and in writing
· Successfully identifying and implementing process improvements using six sigma and data to inform priority
· Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders/users to improve projects; clearly documenting requirements
· Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity; one of the key success criteria for this position is the ability to effectively drive change in loosely defined situations
· Balancing big picture thinking to define strategy while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery
· Presenting compelling proposals and vision statements to a variety of technical and non-technical senior leadership audiences
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 8-10 years project or program management experience
· Experience in HR processes and systems that help administer or control payroll or pay programs
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· MBA Preferred
· PMP Preferred
· A passion for experimentation and innovation
· Experience in a complex, matrixed, global organization
· Prior experience in payroll, operations, compliance, and/or HR shared services
· Strength in verbal and written communication
· Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholder teams, such as HR, operations, legal, payroll, and tech
Job Description: The idea is that this is a high end person who can really code .Net Core and Angular. This person would work with our architecture team and eventually, probably regular development teams. A lot of our architecture framework has been written, but there is more to do. We are also going to be doing a lot of .Net development in coming years, and we would look to this person to help mentor and train existing team members and bring the skills level up.
Job Title: Virtual Intern or CO-OP - HR
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
Receive 3 certificates, and
It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please forward your CV at - email@example.com
GAO Tek Inc.
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products.
It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories:
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas.