Position: HR Coordinator
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ-07677
Duration: 12 Months(With High Possibilities of Extension)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Other duties may include:
Experience with HR applicant tracking systems.
Summary of the job:
Assist with managing the third-party supplier contract process for a defined set of supplier categories with the objective of maximizing each third-party spends i.e. lowest cost consistent with the type and quality of goods and services needed. Includes all existing and new contracts in assigned categories, and includes all aspects of the contract cycle identification and selection of suppliers, and contract negotiation. Where applicable, also assist with purchasing/procurement process under existing contracts.
- Assists with contract migration to new contract lifecycle management system
- Assists with preparation and review of low risk contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective time management skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic contracting knowledge
Please note that this position is unpaid.
As a seasoned talent acquisition recruiter, you will be a key member of our talent acquisition team, working across the entire recruitment life cycle including, but not limited to: intake meetings to confirm role requirements, sourcing strategy, job postings, pre-screening candidates, and developing offers. You will apply a strategic lens to effectively determine the appropriate sourcing and marketing strategies for a range of open/pipeline roles across the company, differentiating and disproportionality investing your time and effort where it makes the most difference to the business. Utilizing your recruiting expertise, talent judgment, and knowledge of our key processes and our employer value proposition, you will work to attract and convert high-quality candidates.
With responsibilities across the entire recruitment lifecycle, this role is focused on delivering a high-quality candidate (internal and external) and internal client experience. Working closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand the business context and talent needs, the Talent Acquisition Lead will employ a proven mix of social networking, digital recruitment and traditional recruitment methods to develop a range of sourcing strategies that target relevant talent communities, ensuring that the Company’s openings are filled -- according to KPIs -- and establishing talent pipelines for the future.
Education & Experience Required:
Job Purpose: To provide support for top level executives by providing executive level administrative support by providing clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings. May also be responsible for training and supervising lower level clerical staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
· Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
· Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
· Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
· Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
· Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
· Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
· Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
· Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
· Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
· Provide payroll processing. Answer questions regarding payroll. Provide quarterly tax reports and filing.
· Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
· Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
· Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
· Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies and procedures, arrange for setup on new computers and logging of new employees in database.
· Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
· Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
· Prepare checks for signature and review.
· Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
· Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
· Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
· Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission
Position: SAP HR lead / Time Functional
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: Long term contract/ FTE
Interview process: Telephonic/ Web Ex
Thanks & regards
Senior Resource Specialist
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites - Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits; Receive 3 certificates, and
It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Company Name: GAO Tek Inc.
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite A31
New York, N.Y., 10001, USA
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories:
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas. It has been widely reported as one of the world leading suppliers of RFID readers, tags, systems:
Location: Round Rock, TX, United States:
Duration: 12 Months
Job title: Recruiter
The Cloud Customer Experience Organization hires Technical Solutions Engineers who work directly with Cloud Customers experience technical issues with Cloud products. Technical Solutions Engineers interact directly with customers / clients and cross functionally with the Product team and the Site Reliability Engineering team to ensure flawless customer experiences.
Top 3 job duties:
Pipelining for the Technical Solutions Engineering role
Negotiating and closing candidates
Interviewing and assessing talent pool for the Support organization
Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience.
1. Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines. Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
2. Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc. Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators.
3. Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
4. Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers. Requirements: Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Mandatory Education: Bachelors, field is not important Years of experience: 1-3 years of full cycle recruiting , sourcing, or administrative / scheduling experience Tools/applications: Must be well versed in technologies such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, cold calling Soft skills: Negotiation, strong attention to detail / administration, customer / client facing
Desired Preference for those with experience with Boolean searches or various ATS’es