TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a major U.S. defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons for Military and commercial electronic and are mostly involved in: Air traffic control systems, Radars and sensors, Satellite sensors, Communications, Radioactive materials detection system, Semiconductors, Missile defense systems, Missiles, Hi-tech simulators, Training Services and Learning Outsourcing
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Summary of the job:
Assist with managing the third-party supplier contract process for a defined set of supplier categories with the objective of maximizing each third-party spends i.e. lowest cost consistent with the type and quality of goods and services needed. Includes all existing and new contracts in assigned categories, and includes all aspects of the contract cycle identification and selection of suppliers, and contract negotiation. Where applicable, also assist with purchasing/procurement process under existing contracts.
- Assists with contract migration to new contract lifecycle management system
- Assists with preparation and review of low risk contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective time management skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic contracting knowledge