Role: Identity Management Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Job Description: Would be responsible to identify ideas and concepts associated with the management of identities, roles, and directories including LDAP and Active Directory. They should be able to flesh our ideas and create flow charts and associated documentation so that every part of the concept is accounted for. They need to understand coding languages and how to apply them in a way to create new, fresh content and usable applications. They would be responsible for maintaining MIM 2016, FIM 2010, and AADConnect environments. Would also like database administration skills and experience with MS Graph.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Position : Senior Development Engineer (Embedded)
Location : Denver, CO.
Layer3 TV is searching for an Senior Software Engineer to develop embedded video applications that power Layer3 TV's next-generation cable service.
The ideal candidate:
Required Skills & Qualifications
Full Time Position
high-voltage, transformers, electrical engineering, measurements.
Bachelor’s Degree - Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
5 – 10 yrs. experience with industrial power and electrical systems including high voltage power distribution. This should include experience in providing maintenance support to production operations.
Extensive theoretical and applied knowledge of electrical engineering principles applied in an industrial facility.
Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems is preferred.
The ability to manage and organize time, interact with people from all levels of the organization and capable of sustaining a drive for excellence.
A working knowledge of instrumentation and control systems would be a definite plus.
Ability to communicate clearly by written and verbal reporting, and possess above average fluency with technical software.
Attention to detail should be an ingrained behavior.
This position is in a 24/7 manufacturing plant environment and some extended working hours are required to complete aggressive shutdown and installation work schedules.
- Provides technical support and training to personal computer and PC and/or Mac network users. Assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools
- Supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related IT sanctioned peripherals
Please share me your updated resume.If your looking for placement assistance.
I am Hari Krishna from Baanyan Software Services; this mail is regarding to discuss the job opportunity with our company. Please send me your updated resume if you are interested. So that I can arrange a screening call with my hiring manager
About Us: Baanyan Software Services is a consulting and IT services firm, serving companies ranging from Fortune 100 to new start-up organizations. We work with job seekers in an equally broad range, from light industrial temporary workers to executive level candidates. With office in Edison, New Jersey, we make it our business to know the local employment markets and have served multiple direct clients meeting their IT needs in various technologies, processes and areas. BSS provides end-to-end IT and Business process services for 42 clients in USA, utilizing a highly customized, cost efficient delivery model that combines its on-site and off-site operations.
All graduates OPT'S, CPT'S, H1-B, H1-B Transfer, Green Card holders, Consultants with EADS, (Fresher’s or Experienced) may apply.
Hope you are doing well today,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team. Take your career to the next level and turn your interest into action. Apply Now! The only way to learn more is by taking the next
Job Title: ASP.Net/MVC Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Six to eighteen months
Local candidates or Ex Microsoft experience
***Need someone who are very strong in MVC architecture****
Experience in ASP.NET, MVC and C# is must
Experience using Content Management System to create application is advantage
Good knowledge on designing web applications
Good knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concepts
Web page development using JS, CSS and HTML.
Develop site page layout/user interface from design comps and wireframes to function across several web browsers and operating systems.
Develop new functionalities in existing .NET internal and external –facing web portal application.
Design stand alone applications in .NET technologies
Thanks & Regards.
Abdul Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter
Izar Technologies LLC,
655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Direct Number +1 708-401-3107
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail - Samad.email@example.com
Linked In : linkedin.com/in/mohd-samad-70167a10a
We All Need People Who Give Us Feedback That's How We Improve.
Job Title - Electronics Hardware Engineer
1. Participates in the development and/or improvement of new and existing products for design change, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturability.
2. Works with minimal direction to create and develop product concepts, and oversees the development to meet time and budgetary constraints.
3. Conducts engineering qualification tests on the product including coordinating with outside agencies to ensure compliance.
4. Takes initiative to recommend projects, product improvements or cost reductions.
5. Performs tradeoff between implementation, schedule, cost and resource constraints and recommend alternatives.
6. Provides technical feedback, input and consultation to other departments in design or implementation activities.
7. Utilizes CAD systems as related to job.
8. Utilizes software application programs such as Microsoft Office, Mentor Graphics Expedition, etc.
9. Handles multiple complex or multi-activity tasks simultaneously. Has effective time management skills so that high priority tasks are completed as planned.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline. Master degree preferred.
2. Minimum 5 years, preferred 10 years, of experience in product design or engineering experience. Advanced skills, additional education and exceptional performance may alter this requirement.
3. Able to apply fundamental engineering theories, mathematics, mechanics, and physical science concepts to the job.
4. Experience with electrical schematic capture, PCB layout, 3D CAD modeling, parts database structures, BOM structures, and engineering change management.
5. Preferred experience with Mentor Graphics Expedition, Mentor Graphics Valor, and Windchill/Creo.
6. Preferred experience in the fields of electrical (120/230Vac), electronic, mechatronics, and electro-mechanical design.
7. Preferred experience designing circuits to control DC brush and brushless motors.
8. Preferred experience with EMC design techniques.
9. Preferred experience designing for regulatory compliance of UL, CE, and other global standards.
10. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and limitations to assure conformance of design and fabrication of product.
11. Able to obtain and interpret datasheets for electrical and control components, and determine electrical and mechanical requirements.
12. Able to proficiently use the tools or materials required to perform typical assigned duties.
13. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, good written and oral communications skills, flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
14. Preferred experience interfacing with global manufacturing facilities.
15. Ability to work independently, as well as direct the work of others.
16. High attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
17. Possess a professional appearance and positive work attitude, in accordance with work area and company policies.