I am Hari Krishna from Baanyan Software Services; this mail is regarding to discuss the job opportunity with our company. Please send me your updated resume if you are interested. So that I can arrange a screening call with my hiring manager
Baanyan Software Services is a consulting and IT services firm, serving companies ranging from Fortune 100 to new start-up organizations. We work with job seekers in an equally broad range, from light industrial temporary workers to executive level candidates. With office in Edison, New Jersey, we make it our business to know the local employment markets and have served multiple direct clients meeting their IT needs in various technologies, processes and areas. BSS provides end-to-end IT and Business process services for 42 clients in USA, utilizing a highly customized, cost efficient delivery model that combines its on-site and off-site operations.
All graduates OPT'S, CPT'S, H1-B, H1-B Transfer, Green Card holders, Consultants with EADS, (Fresher’s or Experienced) may apply.
Trainings and courses offered on In class and Online training
We have opening for Salesforce Developer Entry Level(freshers) to our internal project(full time) and let me know your interest. Please send me your updated resume @ email@example.com
Skills : Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce.Com CRM
Qualification : Master’s in computer science
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Hemapriya S | HR-Executive
Framatome Fuel Engineering directly supports the reactor core design needs for US Region Light Water Reactor PWR commercial operation. We provide the leading support and coordination for reactor core fuel management development, design, licensing, safety analysis, and methods development required to support any commercial PWR reactor design.
FDC-AL, PWR Core Design and Safety Analysis - Lynchburg, performs a full range of neutronics, thermal-hydraulics, safety analysis, and fuel management tasks. We also support the thermo-mechanical and mechanical fuel designs and analyses. FDC-AL represents an international design team within the Framatome corporate team.
Within FDC-AL, the Core Thermal Hydraulics analysis team performs a wide variety of tasks that include the following :
Core Thermal-Hydraulics analysis engineer will prepare and apply nuclear reactor thermal-hydraulic principles and TH models for plant safety analyses and is involved in the preparation of engineering documents. Duties include supporting regular customer interaction and related engineering disciplines to resolve complex technical issues and provide high quality engineering solutions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Role: Python Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
• 3+ years’ experience in application development
• Proficient in Python language.
• Experience of Web UI frameworks such as REACT or Angular.
• Adept in the design and development of automated tools, systems and services in multiple technology domains
• Experience working in an Agile team, Scrum preferred.
• Experience in using software development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT/Bitbucket & Jenkins.
• Experience with build automation, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery
• Exposure to Micro service architecture, REST API design/development
• Strong background in Relational Databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase or DB2)
Client is looking for a highly motivated individual with desire to learn advanced machining skills. This position will require an Expert level Machinist with a knack for precision and detail. Must have the willingness to learn, strong teamwork, positive attitude, dedication and job flexibility are a must. In addition, you will interface with PMTC Model Shop Business Team Coordinator, engineering, management as well as production schedulers. You will have the opportunity to operate a variety of precision machining equipment.
Experience with any/all the following is highly desired:
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is an online travel company, enabling users to access a wide range of services. The Company offers airline ticket bookings, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the world wide web and telephone travel agents. It owns and operates several international global online travel brands, primarily travel fare aggregator websites and travel metasearch engines.
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Principal Systems Engineer to perform as a cyber-solutions engineer providing the next generation cybersecurity operations centers for international customers. This position requires experience across a broad range of cyber technologies and working in a team environment with responsibilities across all phases of Systems development. We are searching for strong candidates with skills across a range of systems engineering disciplines: from concept development and requirements, to analysis and design, and finally to test and verification.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our client who is a global information technology company that provides high-performance and industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in government, financial services and commercial markets. Their offerings include: security software and services, digital transformation and workplace services, industry applications and services, and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
· This job requires driving where you need to drive to the various location of the customers from the pickup parts location which is the location mentioned in the job.
· Need to visit both business offices and houses to repair/troubleshoot/Break-fix Computer/Desktops/Laptops/Printers.
· You need to use your own car to travel in the job to provide service to the customers.
· You will be working mostly for Dell products – (So previous experience will be Plus).
· You will be traveling in the radius of 30 to 50 miles from the Pickup parts location.
· Need to be very professional at work in the way of speaking and the attire.
· You have to be ready for an overtime work and extensive driving (250-350miles per week)
· A+ Certification is mandatory (Training/expired status is also accepted.)
· Dell or any product manufacture certification is a plus.
· Good experience working with Laptops and desktops is mandatory
· Good experience with Break/Fix is required
You need to take the Dell certifications training (Online) and complete the certifications.- free
· You have to be ready for contract agreement with the terms and conditions of the company
· Pay will be paid biweekly for the hours approved.
· Mileage will be reimbursed – contact me to speak about it.
· You need to plan for your backup vehicle if your car breaks down.
Pay Details/Other details:
· We have standard pay rate and good mileage reimbursement.
· We are looking for commitment technicians who can be an asset to the company
· It takes 48 hours to get a feedback for every job you apply.
· Mention the best time to call you while you are sending your profile.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading teams to deliver technology project(s) that span across one or more business units. The Sr. Project Manager will manage resources, schedule, scope, financials, and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes managing issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
The Sr. Project Manager will work in coordination with the Solution Delivery Executive (SDE), Application and Technical Architects, team leads and members and third party vendor to successfully manage and complete project deliverables. The selected candidate will also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
· Liaise with all project stakeholders, from Steering committee to project team members, in order to provide complete and continuous transparency on project related activities/information.
· Full Project life cycle ownership: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
· Report on project progress using relevant metrics and KPI’s to ensure status is effectively communicated on a regular basis.
· Assist with managing project budgets, including capital & operational expense estimates and forecasts.
· A willingness to learn/understand solution details and assist with project deliverables as needed.
· Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
· Apply Client Project Methodology, leveraging standard tasks and artifact templates to ensure predictable and consistent delivery across the Portfolio.
· Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
· Procure and on-board adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned time frames
· Communicate roles and responsibilities of the project team, per the Enterprise Program delivery guidelines
· Establish and chair project team meetings and drive any action items to closure
· Understand and track inter dependencies between technology, operations and business needs
· Participate in vendor selection activities, monitoring the progress of the RFP, RFQ, IFB, or RFI as needed.
· Define / review vendor Statements of Work and Specifications for requested goods and services.
· Other assignments or special projects as requested by management