Position:Java Developer with Micro Service
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: Long term
Urgently looking for Senior Engineer - Full Stack Developer in Louisville, CO. Please see the job details and we can discuss the further.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis, design, maintenance and implementation of Java/Oracle-based web applications.
- Full stack development.
- Contribute to project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
- Create / update/ review quarterly project plans help the team execute on it.
- Generate supporting unit tests, regression test cases as well as system test specifications and implementations.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing.
- Develop implementation and troubleshooting guides.
- Be involved in release activities.
- Interact with product owners to clarify requirements and design decisions.
- Work collaboratively and closely with QA, Support and Product in an Agile environment.
Please share your updated copy of resume and the time to discuss the role.
Job Title: Identity Access Administrator II
Location: US-Washington DC
We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic and collaborative professional to serve as an Identity Access Administrator II within our Information Technology team. Reporting to the Manager of System Operations you will:
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an individual interested in a genuine professional challenge in support of a public-spirited mission.
Working in a creative and fast-paced environment, the Identity Access Administrator II will work with IAM team to continue enhancing processes for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
The successful candidate will excel at operating in a diverse and fluid environment, and will be crucial for the success of the Information Technology Division.
The following skills are desired:
Develop and validate a various software tools for Performance trace processing and for Hardware debug and diagnostics.
Skill sets required not limited to the following:
Software development skills:
CW will be working with a small engineering team (7 including manager) in SSG (Software Solution Group). Multiple small projects to support hardware engineers.
We have opening for transportation (roadway) designer for our Raleigh, NC office. This individual will provide engineering design, calculations, CAD support, and project assistance to the Transportation Design Group. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
• Use project specification, detailed drawings and verbal instructions to complete assignments.
• Performs calculations, prepares material and specifications and provides preliminary sketches and notes for drawings.
• Plans, schedules and executes all phases of a highway design project.
• Performs preliminary, right of way and final engineering design.
• Works closely with engineer/project managers to obtain project information, recommend changes and ensure drawings are accurate and complete.
Prerequisites for employment include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 6 years of transportation (roadway) design experience or an Associate's Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of transportation (roadway) design experience or an equivalent amount of experience
• Proficiency in MicroStation, GeoPak and Corridor Modeling softwares preferred
• Experience with NCDOT design standards and practices is preferred
• Basic Excel and Microsoft Word skills
• Must be willing to travel on occasion
• Valid Driver's License
Location-Vernon Hills, IL
Skill Required-.NET, Micro services, NodeJS
VISA :- USC/GC
Position: Salesforce Lightning Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Job Title: OSS Netact Support Engineer
Location: Naperville, IL