Hope you are doing great!
Please have a look on below JD.
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Duration: Long Term
Primary Skill Set:
Secondary Skill Set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Training Consultant will lead the design/delivery of training for the OnTrack system and business process.
Design and deliver training on the OnTrack system and business process. This includes developing training modalities, designing including instructor-led training (ILT), training trainers and developing instructional materials. This role will partner with a WalkMe consultant to implement the WalkMe tool. This role will coordinate with the Office of Employee Development (OED) to ensure consistency in the design, development, and delivery of training. This role will interact with a diverse technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization. They will maintain excellent communication and be responsive to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities of Cognos Developer:
We are seeking a Shop Technician that has a strong work ethic, high energy, great mechanical skills and a drive to succeed. This person will complete service and repairs of gearboxes and hydraulic products in the service shop. They will also handle shipping and receiving service product. This person will be in constant communication with the Service Manager to evaluate warranty returns.
This person must be able to:
? complete the disassembly and repair of returned gearboxes/hydraulics
? manage spare parts aftersales and inventory
? communicate efficiently, effectively and ethically with all internal employees
? manage and complete all service work in a fair and timely manner
? manage incoming and outgoing shipments, including packaging product and loading/unloading containers
? maintain a high level of technician productivity, quality service, and safety procedures within the service shop in Cincinnati
? maintain a high level cleanliness in the shop area
? provide strong problem solving capabilities
Requirements for this position are:
? Mechanical background in repair/service
? Technical knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems
? 1+ years of service and maintenance experience
? Valid Driver’s License
? Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug test
? Base Salary + Bonuses based on set targets
? Simple IRA match option
? Paid Vacation + Holidays
? Health insurance is not provided through the company at this time (compensation can be provided to help cover these costs)
Title – General Worker
Location – Cleveland, MS
Contract - 12 months
• Must clean and setup sub-assembly equipment.
• Must startup and verify readiness of machine and support equipment prior to
• Must monitor equipment and perform minor adjustments.
• Must have quality checker training to perform and document in-process quality
• Must verify correctness of material
• Must supply parts to operation.
• Must perform general housekeeping duties.
• Must complete production release documentation associated with the operation.
• Must stack boxes on pallets.
• Must perform line clearances
• Must pull parts and stage batches per B.O.M.
• Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
• Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
• Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Must stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
• Audiometric testing required
• Hearing protection required
• Ability to climb ladders
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to read, write, count, use maintenance tools and calculator.
• Must have minor mechanical troubleshooting ability.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to work during plant shutdown and holidays as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Knack IT Labs invites you to build your career in Information Technology. Knack IT Labs is a software development and consulting firm with a focus on Salesforce, CPQ, mobile app and web development. Our motive is to connect talent with opportunities. We are an established staffing firm offering train and Hire programs on different technologies like Salesforce, CPQ, Advanced Java, DevOps, and RPA. We equip you with the necessary information and tolls to be successfully placed with our direct clients and business partners.
We are looking to hire talented individuals who are interested in building their career in Information Technology.
We specialize in the following technologies-
Salesforce, CPQ, Advanced Java, DevOps, and RPA
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering. Basic understanding of programming concepts. Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills.
Knack IT Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Roles & Responsibilities of Hadoop Developer:
Roles & Responsibilities of SQL Developer/ DBA: