No Previous Staffing or Recruiting Experience. Just a willingness to work and learn the Staffing and Recruiting business.
This is Commission Based Opportunity
StaffingForce is a recongnized leader in the staffing industry, providing full-time and temporary solutions. It operates in the $400 billion global staffing industry and provides staffing solutions for occupations and industries.
As a Recruiter, you can operate from anywhere and at anytime, Work part-time or full-time, Turnkey online staffing platform, Access the patent-pending collaborative software suite, video, and live training. Use industry leading tools & back office services. Provide full-time and temporary staffing solutions, Earn up tp 80% commissions of what you produce, Earn up to 10% commissions of what your social network produces, Collaborate with the community, create teamwork, and earn more, Expand nationally & internationally in the global $400 billion + staffing industry, Secure a first mover advantage as we prepare for version 2.0 launch.
Questions to ask yourself
If you answer ‘yes” to the above questions then register for our weekly Saturday Morning Business Opportunity Webinar
Register for Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM PST (10:00 AM to 10:45 AM CST)
Please reference my name Kimmie in the section “What is the name of the person that first introduced you to StaffingForce?”
Hope you are doing well!
Role: Angular Front End developer
Job Location: Wilmington DE
Duration: Long Term
Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on full cycle Web Development/UI/ Front end development experience.
Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL back end development tools and processes
Good understanding and experience consuming REST API services
Understanding/experience of Object-Oriented Programming.
Understanding/experience of Agile Development Methodologies.
Experience with Linux OS and AWS
Experience with Atlassian Stack for CI/CD (JIRA / Bamboo / Confluence / BitBucket)
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
AWS Certification a plus
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Role: Reltio MDM developer
|Description/Comment:||• Develop/customize/unit test Reltio MDM hub • Support SIT & UAT
• Support SIT & UAT
• Extensive experience working with different types of data, and particularly Master and Reference data, data analysis, data modeling, data integration (ETL), data profiling and database design in the MDM/ RDM space. S/he should have knowledge of leading trends and best practices in MDM and RDM.
• Has hands-on experience in MDM/RDM design, development, support and operations using some leading MDM/RDM suite of tools like Reltio MDM / Informatica MDM
• Works with Conceptual, Logical, Physical and Dimensional Data Modeling, Analyze business’s master and reference data needs
• Consult with others to validate complex design decisions, effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes
• Monitor how data is used in various business processes to identify gaps, discrepancies and the opportunities to further improve quality of master and reference data.
• Assist in the build out of conceptual, logical and physical data models, and to document business concepts, data entities, data elements and relationships
• Involved in Business analysis and requirements gathering.
• Assisted in creating fact and dimension table implementation in Star Schema model based on requirements.
• Extensively used ETL methodology for testing and supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Informatica.
• Worked on Informatica Power Center tool - Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping & Mapplet Designer and Transformation
• Extensively used Informatica power center for ETL process.
• Preparation of ETL mapping specifications.
• Performed segmentation to extract data and create lists to support direct marketing mailings and marketing mailing campaigns.
• Defined data requirements and elements used in XML transactions.
• Reviewed and approved database modifications
• Troubleshooting, resolving and escalating data related issues and validating data to improve data quality.
• Extensively tested the Business Objects report by running the SQL queries on the database by reviewing the report requirement documentation.
• Validating the reporting objects in the reporter against the design specification document.
• Validating the data files from source to make sure correct data has been captured to be loaded to target tables.
• Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process to automate the process of loading, pulling the data for testing ETL loads.
• Written several shell scripts using UNIX Korn shell for file transfers, error log creations and log file cleanup process.
• Tuned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
• Tested several UNIX shell scripting for File validation and also PL/SQL programming
• Validating the load process of ETL to make sure the target tables are populated according the data mapping provided that satisfies the transformation rules.
• Involved in validating the aggregate table based on the rollup process documented in the data mapping.
• Prepared test plans/test schedules with inputs from Project manager and development team
• 5 years in Data warehouse Tester
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Job title:Android developer
Location: chicago, IL
4 years of Android experience (must have)
Job Title: SAP Security
Location: Somerset, NJ---Locals Only
Duration: 6-9 Months
1) Must possess expert level knowledge of multiple SAP platforms and their native authorization components, including: ECC 6.0 (Enterprise Central Component), BW (Business Warehouse), SAP HANA
2) Should have knowledge in SAP upgrade procedures, SAP integration, and Solution manager.
3) General Experience in SAP modules
4) knowledge of defining SOD Risk framework required for statutory regulations e.g. SOX.
5) SAP IT audit requirements and understanding
Thanks and Regards,
Yochana IT Solutions INC
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
Hangouts / Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org