Copyeditor Consultant/Management Associate
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor works as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains product information elements (metadata) for all Audible products.
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor focuses on ensuring completeness, accuracy, and suitability of all metadata.
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor is also an energetic and creative troubleshooter who works with a wide variety of people regarding all issues related to content.
· The ideal candidate should be an avid consumer of media, including books/periodicals (audio and digital reader), websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
· He/she is also a self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills, a confident and upbeat communicator via written and verbal business communication skills, highly organized and detail oriented, and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment.
· Previous proofreading and/or copy editing experience would be valuable.
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor proofreads and fact checks all product descriptions and supporting information prior to releasing a product to be published to Client marketplaces (Audible stores, Amazon.com, iTunes). Key elements such as a product's price, on-sale date, territory rights, availability, provider, royalty earner, associated Amazon ASIN code, and all taxonomy elements are top priority areas of review.
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor also provides QA for Audible style in product descriptions, data consistency, and related product linking for all product metadata.
· The Indexer/Copyeditor Contractor needs to meet daily copy editing quotas and complete prioritized processing requests.
· Indexer/Copyeditor may need to research, edit, rewrite, or occasionally create descriptions for products.
· The Indexer/Copy Editor may need to research and assemble positive product review “blurbs” to be added to product descriptions
· Editorial experience preparing online content
· Proofreading experience; copy editing experience a plus
· Familiarity with basic HTML formatting
· Working knowledge of database concepts (including Excel skills) and best practices
· Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
· Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of people
· Demonstrated focused attention to detail.
12 Month Contract ( Chances of Extent)
Azure and ARM Templates experience is a MUST
Candidate must have Linkedin Profile
5+ years of .NET application development experience
2+ years’ experience in ReactJS or Angular required.
3 or more years of experience implementing .NET REST API’s using .NET Core
3 or more years of experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server and with NoSQL databases such as CosmosDB and DocumentDB
Typically candidates would install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware. And certainly maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid-range server hardware.
The data entry operator is responsible for performing data entry work using a personal computer and appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job description has been approved by all levels of management:
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Our growing retail company is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
We are looking for OPT, CPT, EAD, H4 EAD, GC and USA candidates, who are looking for Marketing And Placement.
Hope you are doing great. i just want to tell you that we have a marketing team & trainers. If you are interested we will take care of everything until you get placed. We had a good relationship with many of the clients based in multiple locations in U.S so there are higher chances that you will be placed in couple of weeks. So if you interested please let me know.
Please message me for more details nagendra@Synccoretech.com
Number: 770-274-4390 EX: 1003
Multiple position with my client looking for SAP Technology if you are comfortable
mail me resume , contact details, current location and visa status and expected hourly rate and willing to relocate firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP Business Analyst
Job Title SAP Functional Analyst FICO , PP , SD , MM
Location- Allentown, PA
Duration – Long Term contract
Position Title: SAP Business-QA Analyst
Role Description: The SAP Business QA Analyst will be expected to validate SAP requirements, potentially rewrite them and integrate them into the ALM (i.e. Test Management Tool). They would then assist with the implementation of a Testing Framework (Processes, People, Tools and Reporting) for the SAP HANA UPGRADE. They would be part of the testing effort which includes resources in the that are part of the Finally, this person needs to be a great mentor and is dedicated and committed in support of the Autism2Work program.
As a SAP HANA Analytics Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP HANA design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP HANA technical architecture. Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers across industries, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA and SAP Analytics solutions (SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud).
ABAP Position Requirements:
Programming Skills (Extensive Experience):
This is a hybrid role and the candidate must be strong with the backend and frontend both.
Role: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: 12+ Months
Must speak, read and write English fluently Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Good analytical skills
High energy and motivation Good team worker. Extensive experience in SAP Basis area Preferably having worked in distributed organizations before. Besides good SAP skills also good Windows and/or UNIX know-how. Database skills welcome, especially in DB2 and Oracle. -
Location : Bloomington, Illinois, USA
Period : 10 months and may extend
Develop and maintain ETL process
Perform Data Modeling
Front end report development using Qlik view
Test Qlikview dashboards
3+ years Informatica - Power Center
3+ years Reporting Tools - Qlikview
3+ years Reporting Tools - Business Objects & Cognos
3+ years SQL
3+ years JAVA & Unix Shell Scripting