- Maintain proper internal controls and risk management with respect to membership processing & reconciliation, billing, and claims processing.
o Maintain the integrity of membership data in the eligibility system.
o Has an analytical responsibility for resolution of member eligibility, claim and billing discrepancies.
o Responsible for ensuring constituent satisfaction, with creative thinking and quick response & resolution.
o Maintain a working knowledge of systems that include the claims and eligibility system, and constituent facing systems (Exclaim, , member web, Call Center interface).
- Effectively manage client initiatives including:
o Overall management and execution of specific client operational projects: define scope, create project timeline with defined key deliverables, negotiate and complete business requirements, drive resolution of non-standard requests, and communicate status of outstanding issues to Client leadership teams.
o Provide complete and timely communication and reporting to manager related to client projects in process.
o Comply with standards of administration as defined by functional areas. Responsible for meeting deadlines as defined by clients and various functional areas.
- Drive client satisfaction:
o Lead the post-implementation operational support of operations issue resolution.
o Analyze, report and drive for resolution of membership, billing, and claims processing trends with the goal of improving effectiveness.
o Participate in client meetings to ensure understanding of client needs and provide operational guidance.
o Develop and maintain relationships with clients on multiple levels and across business lines
- Drive Key Performance Indicators:
o Ensure client operational changes are implemented for cross functional and client satisfaction.
o Ensure backup plans are developed and implemented to effectively respond to unplanned situations within standards.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years client-facing experience
- 2 years’ experience in an operational liaison role
- Strong B2B customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and problem solve on projects and data issues
- Ability to work well independently, under pressure and multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft, including advanced MS Excel and MS Access
- Knowledge of query reporting and large scale data analysis
Position Title: Program Manager
Location: Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Pay Rate: $64/hr on W2 all Inclusive
Candidate must have previous Call Center deployment experience (i.e. IVR, Survey, Quality Management, and Workforce Management).
Deployments using Salesforce and InContact preferred
"Lead multiple project teams for large-scale projects high in risk, scope and complexity, spanning more than one functional area or discipline.
Responsible for leading the requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and leadership of one or more projects, including defining project requirements, developing project standards, procedures and quality objectives, develop and communicate project plan, schedules, cost and organization wide metrics, while still adhering to the principles of good project management practice.
Interact and negotiate for financial, physical, and /or human resources to support projects with senior level management on behalf of the project team.
Lead the project team; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff, and providing individual performance data to resource managers for performance appraisals.
Utilize Process Improvement techniques, such as six sigma tools and SEI-CMM, and lessons learned from other projects.
Take action on identified potential risks and issues; develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives, providing proposals for solutions to senior management if escalation is required.
Ensure project follows best practices and methodologies.
Create and deliver presentations to senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
Develop and maintain a productive work relationship with key stakeholders and other IT partners; conducting formal customer reviews at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction,. Coordinate with operational managers within the IT function to ensure a successful operational transition.
Ensure project metrics and lessons learned documents are appropriately documented and communicated for the benefit of future projects.
Mentor and guide less experienced project staff.
Education & Certifications:
Bachelors degree and 8+ years related project management and relevant functional experience.
Project Management Certification (PMP), ITIL foundation certification, Greenbelt and /or DFSS training and certification may be required."
Position: Bussiness Develop executive
Salary: Upto 40K PM
Qualification: Any degree
• Proven inside sales experience
• Strong Internet research skills required
• Strong phone presence, excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest for products/service offerings
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• Qualify all sales leads, routing the opportunities to the appropriate Sales Managers for further development and closure
• Follow up with each Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, follow up appropriately to close the loop
• Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports
• Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
# Note: Please mention subject as "Bussines develop executive"
#Share your resumes to email@example.com
BUSINESS ANALYST JOB IN LEADING ORGANIZATION
Title: Associate Business Analyst
Location: Carlsbad CA92008
Duration:1 year (Chances of Extension)
Specific duties include:
Designed skills and Education:
Job description || Business analyst || Data analyst
This is Shiva and I’m a Senior Technical Recruiter at OC10.
Hope you are doing great.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst. Please have a look at the following job description and grab this opportunity by sending your updated resume to my email mentioned in the JD.
Role: Business analyst
The candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere in USA
Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies:
Benefits which we offer:
Contact No: +1 (979) 200-4185
615 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
NOVUS Glass is looking for an experienced and motivated National Product Sales Manager to be responsible for the sales results of SRP products and services. This position will include responsibility for the sales force and the distributors that sell our products and services. The National Sales Manager is responsible for managing sales activities including supervision of contracts, direct sales, customer relations, vendor relations, and related financial performance. He/she will supervise all Canadian and US Product Sales Agents and monitors sales in relation to goals He/she will prepares and deliver sales, and budget materials; attend exhibits and other promotional opportunities.
NOVUS Glass offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should contact us now!
Title: Strategic Business Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Education: To perform these duties required minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent of US Bachelor’s degree.
Thanks & Regards,
Zen3 InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd.
Role: JAVA Developer
Duration : 1 year +
Location : Mountain View CA
Visa : any visa is ok NOT OPT EAD
Proficiency in designing, building and debugging distributed systems
Expertise with both consuming, designing and developing scalable API’s and services.
Experience with Google tools and infrastructure
Demonstrated JVM experience
Expertise both system architecture and operating large scale distributed systems
Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
Practical understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and network-related protocols.
A solid understanding of Linux networking
MUST Have Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine).
Experience on development side with J2EE (Spring, Hibernate), Opensource (NodeJS, ExpressJS, PHP, etc.) alongside any NoSQL engine is required.
Thanks & Regards,
WISE I.T. INC
Office: 248-212-0075 Ext: 410