Benefit Verification Specialist positions – Monroeville, PA & Charlotte/Fort Mill, NC
Multiple Benefit Verification Specialist positions are available in Rockville with a large healthcare company. Interviews are now being conducted.
•Start Date: Sometime in October
•Pay: $15 to $18 an hour depending upon location – specific information will be available later in August
•Shift Information: Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
•Training hours will be 8am-5pm (paid training)
•Under supervision, contact insurance companies on behalf of the physician's office to verify patient specific benefits
•Ask appropriate questions regarding patient benefits and complete data entry and/or appropriate forms to document patient benefits coverage
•Collect and review all patient insurance information needed to complete the benefit verification process
Job Specific Qualifications:
•High School Diploma or GED
•6 months or more benefit verification experience
•2 years related experience or college degree
•Specific experience in medical office administration, benefit verification, coding, claims processing, or customer service at an insurance company is a plus
• Windows based experience including fundamentals of data entry/typing
•Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
•Social, verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to sit for long periods of time
•Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
•Interpersonal skills and professionalism
•Strong customer service skills
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Parts Data Coordinator for our client, John Deere one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Milan, IL.
This assignment is paying $12.96 per hour and tentatively starting July2018.
This is a day Shift (7am-4pm - willing to negotiate) Provides and assists dealers, factories and marketing units with information concerning service parts and their applications in regards to product availability, unshipped orders, parts identification, defective or mixed stock, and pricing or system problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to dealer requests to expedite critical machine down orders through various contacts to assure customers of the timeliest delivery of parts.
• Provides dealer assistance pertaining to incorrect part numbers, substitutions, electronic parts catalog interpretations and machine usage to assure customers get correct parts.
• Coordinates the resolution of parts problems between parts distribution centers, factories, vendors and dealers regarding parts identification, mixed stock, defective stock or unshipped orders.
• Processes Machine down Back Order reports, working with factories, depots, buyers and/or suppliers in an effort to proactively assign promise ship dates and provide customers with the earliest possible availability.
• Logs phone calls into a Case Management System via Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) for Parts.
• Trains and assists dealer personnel with electronic ordering and information systems to maintain a high level of support to customers.
• Investigates system error messages on dealer orders and contacts dealers as necessary to cancel or prepare orders for re-entry into the system.
• Provides Flash Plus after hours service to include weekends and holidays in order to provide customers with 24 hour parts service 7 days per week.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required, plus two plus years of experience using Excel and Data Entry Skills.
• Exceptional Data Entry Skills required.
• Experience with Excel is required with intermediate level preferred.
Term of Employment:
• First Shift 7a-4p (negotiable)
• Tentative Start Date is July 2018 through April 2020 based on performance and client needs.
Administrative Assistant I - JOB TITLE:Resume Scanning Coordinators Position Type: Temporary Requisition Number: 8386729 Positions Requested: 1 Rate Info: Bill Rate: 30 OT
Bill Rate: DT Bill Rate: Job Description: Job Summary-Responsible for scanning and uploading candidate resumes into an applicant tracking system based on priority of the recruiting event where resumes were gathered.-Heavy data entry, keyword tagging and other administrative or coordination duties as required.-Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
Key Qualifications-2+ years experience in a data entry or administrative experience in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment.-Exceptional time management, organizational, and prioritization skills-Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them-An insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service to the business groups that this role supports-Initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers-Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks simultaneously-Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
Administrative Assistant, Level II
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced, full-time Administrative Assistant for John Deere. This long term position will support one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies at its location in Urbandale, IA. This assignment is paying $17.64 per hour and tentatively starting July 2018.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support for the members of Tactical Marketing. The role will help the leaders maintain calendars, meeting plans, travel arrangements, and other administrative duties.
•Facilitate and take notes for Staff Meetings and CPS Weekly Meetings
•Occasionally order lunches and coordinate other logistical aspects of meetings (name tags, name tents, agenda, PowerPoints)
•Support Customer Connection and Through Their Eyes meetings/create meeting notices
•Order marketing supplies (for giveaways, farm shows) from Staples (typically hats, pens, mugs, and water bottles
•Coordinate travel for members of Tactical Marketing, Product/Strategic Marketing, and CPS including flights, car rentals
•Help employees submit information for Visa/Passport retrieval
•Ship packages for farm shows, for various John Deere Platforms in the Shipping area in Atlantis building.
•Compile information for monthly reports including: Program Status Report (Program Management), Tactical Marketing Scorecard (Tactical Marketing),
•Managing internal SharePoint sites (permissions, adding new sites, etc.) REQUIRED: *Strong communication skills *SharePoint
Skills and Education
• Experience in an administrative support role, 3+ years of experience
• Experience maintaining calendars, and planning meetings and travel
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills
• High School Diploma/equivalent required, degree preferred
• SharePoint experience is a plus
Term of Assignment
• 1st shift, Monday – Friday
• Long Term assignment: Tentative starts July 2018 to July 2020, with the possibility of extension based on candidate performance and client need.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an American Multinational Consumer Goods company in St. Bernard, OH.
This is a 1 month special project assignment and the pay rate is $21.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Special project involves accessing drawings and equipment studies to populate an excel spreadsheet with equipment information.
Experience and Skills:
Term of Assignment:
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, at its location in Davenport IA. This assignment is paying $15.00 per hour and tentatively starting July 2018.
• Days and Hours of work – M-F 730a-4pm
• Microsoft office computer skills, detail oriented
• CLEAR understanding of confidentiality,
• Phone etiquette, filing, word processing, data entry
• Provide assistance with projects
Education and Experience
• High School or equivalent required
• Administrative experience 2 years preferred
• Candidate must have strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, previous administrative experience desired
Term of Assignment
• 1st shift position 730a-400pm
• Tentative Start Date is July 2018 through December 2018.
Job Specific Qualifications:
Data Coordinator – Moline, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies; seeking a Data Coordinator for its location in Moline, IL. This is a full-time, contract position with a tentative start date of July 2018- July 2019 and an hourly pay rate of $17.43 per hour.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist the department in creating a central repository of product information.
• Assist in re-categorizing products and categorizing new products.
• Identifying the appropriate business owners of the Enterprise Product Hierarchy data elements and subsequently facilitating the content validation activities.
• Help to construct meaningful and necessary project documentation
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to accept work direction and constructive feedback
• Ability to be flexible with work assignments and adjustments in schedules / timelines
Requirements and Education:
• Data entry experience. SharePoint experience a plus
• Project management experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, pivot table, graphs, vlookup
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-4 year degree preferred
Terms of Assignment:
• Long Term contract: July 2018 to July2019 with possible extension.