CLIENT SERVICE CONSULTANT
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
This position is responsible for performing closing agent approval, monitoring client insurance coverage (minimums and endorsements) and administration functions in the Atlanta operations center for the Mortgage Banker Finance Group. Fast paced production environment with duties which include collateral monitoring, Closing Agent approval and monitoring, FileNet imaging, loan surveillance and support of other programs serviced on the warehouse loan system. This position is responsible for ensuring closing agents qualify for warehouse facility at all times and takes action or makes recommendations based on the current status of the agent. Interacts frequently and directly with customers (lenders) by phone and email. Must work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
Full legal name (as it reads on the passport):
Best phone number:
On project or has it completed?
Worked for Wells Fargo in the past?
If yes Manager they reported to:
Has candidate been approached by Randstad for this job?
Please reply with the update resume and needed information.
Please find below the job details:
Data Entry Specialist 1
Pay Rate $10.50/h w2
Shift Timings: (07:00:AM - 04:00:AM)
Most work is seated but involves intensive and constant keying of information into data system. Employee carries one carton of documents to/from pallet to computer workstation on average every 5-7 minutes. Carton weight ranges from 30-50 lbs. Carry distance may be up to 15-20 feet. Hand height for pulling or returning carton to pallet ranges from 13” to 45”.
Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 "Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear” and have a slip-resistant rating designated as "Better or Best”
Job Summary/Work Schedule:
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Description of position and job requirements: The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from the storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are pulled and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet. Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes. Except for the periods when boxes are physically being moved (5% of time), work is performed from a seated position (95% of time).
Performance is measured based on the number of key strokes.
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by 'double key' verification
- Carry cartons ranging in weight from 30-50# for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30-50#, with lift heights ranging from 13” to 45”, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Clerk I position in a Fortune 500® corporation located in Westchester, IL!
Schedule: Requires flexibility ini hours of availability.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
Routinely files work, reports, etc. in case files and designated areas.
Sorts, labels, alphabetizes documents/files, etc. for others to execute work effort.
Extracts, sorts, preps, batches and routes documents within the company as needed.
Operates camera/scanner and retrieves previously scanned information as needed.
Copies incoming and outgoing correspondence.
High School diploma or GED
Previous experience in fast paced environments. Strong work ethic is required
Proficient computer skills
Must be adaptable and flexible with excellent multi-tasking/communication skills
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Community Relations Representative position in a Fortune 500® corporation located in Hanover, MD!
Contract: 02/26/18 – 12/21/18
Schedule: Varies – MUST be flexible to working part-time hours – evenings/weekends
Schedule will vary based on event
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Will be wearing Captain Amerigroup costume
Will not require any talking, candidate must be high energy and animated
Not working every day, just on events as needed
Requires extreme flexibility in hours of availability – ideal candidate looking for part-time job/college student/retired; requires own transportation
Candidate will be notified in advance for scheduled events, will go into office to pick up costume and then go to event
The use of this job is limited to the Medicaid Plan Marketing business unit.
Responsible for growing membership through educating and servicing the Medicaid population, including meeting the communities need for ongoing educational and social service outreach to existing and potential members.
Administrative Assistant III-Hillsboro, OR
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant III to work in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hillsboro, OR. This position starts immediately and pays $21.66 per hour.
The successful candidate would perform more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing Ietters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages heavy calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
Maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending
Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications
Execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
Continual internal website management and support.
Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
3+ years managing Mid-level/Senior management in a fast-paced, complex environment
Possesses strong interpersonal skills, Ieadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Intermediate to advanced computer skills required including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
Knowledge of Concur and SharePoint a Plus
Proficient in heavy calendar management and efficient in booking domestic/international travel
Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities.
Good judgment in resolving complex problems by taking ownership and providing non-routine recommendations / solutions.
Provides assistance and training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff.
May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign Ianguages.
Term of Assignment:
High School Diploma or Equivalent (College degree preferred)
3-month assignment: March 2018-May 2018
Hours: Monday- Monday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include working with external risk assessment firms, internal stakeholders and supplier relationship owners to ensure that we are providing accurate and timely risk assessments on our supply base. These risk assessments are a major component of our efforts to minimize risk to the continuity of supply to our factories. You will assist in coordinating data for the risk assessment.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to:
• Analyze requests for information and determine how to extract the data from the database systems for the appropriate reports.
• Develop and test the accuracy of reports created to ensure high quality information is provided to end-users.
• Document processes, conduct training, and provide technical support to database users.
• Gathers and summarize data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
• Retrieve records or data and distribute information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
• Maintain database systems, ensuring the integrity of the data within each system and resolve issues relating to the database information.
• Collaborate with various departments to develop and support data reporting needs.
Requirements and Education:
• Data entry experience. SharePoint
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, pivot table, graphs, vlookup
• Ability to use multiple computer applications at once.
• Ability to quickly grasp/learn new computer applications.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Duties and Description
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Temp to Hire position as a full time HR coordinator for our client, one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, at its location in Jacksonville Florida.
This assignment pays $16.00/hour and starts ASAP.
The HR coordinator will be primarily responsible to perform administrative duties as well as serving as a resource with employee inquiries. Position will be responsible for payroll, onboarding, training, maintaining files, I-9s and serves as point of contact for uniform orders/invoices.
Term of Assignment:
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to support the Business Operations team. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, in the Santa Clara Valley, CA.
This position tentatively start in March 2018 and pays $15.00 per hour.
• Front office reception duties including being a friendly face for all who come in: greet guests, help them sign in, notify personnel that their guest has arrived, etc.
• Help to enforce building security protocol.
• Ensure reception area is well kept and maintained.
• Receive and deliver mail.
• Be able to navigate and balance priorities based on last minute changes.
• General support for the admin team including: submitting building access requests and purchase requisitions, conference room management, facility related requests, office supply inventory management, odd-jobs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+years of experience in a receptionist role required.
• High School Diploma/equivalent required.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be able to handle confidential information, demonstrating a high level of discretion and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Great attention to detail.
• Self-driven team players with a can-do, whatever-it-takes attitude.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Professional composure.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of company hardware and software.
Term of Assignment:
• This is a 12-month assignment.
• Full-time, 1st shift.