Functional Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: GCOM Albany Office, 24 Madison Ave Ext., Albany, NY 12203
Target Start Date: 2/24/2020
Expected Project Duration: 8 months
Position Description/Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a part of a comprehensive strategy to modernize criminal identification and disposition history
databases, our clients look to our Computerized Criminal History product to replace their legacy
criminal history system. Our Public Safety practice streamlines and automates criminal record
maintenance, automates arrest and disposition linkage, automates receipt and typical processing
of civil requests for criminal history checks, modernize interfaces with external systems, provide
workflow tracking and reporting, transaction auditing, and positions agencies to become NFF
• A minimum of 10+ years of experience as a Quality Analyst.
• Experience as a Quality Analyst in projects following AGILE and Waterfall methodology.
• Knowledge on QA/QC tools.
• Experience in performing integrations, regression, and performance testing, develop test
scenarios and scripts, defect management and quality assurance experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge on defect management tools.
• Certification in QA tools, Large project with Waterfall and agile methodology experience.
• Experience working with Federal and/or State departments.
Local Candidates Preferred
Vivek J, Technical Recruiter
Ph : 518-691-3191/ 786-485-7555
Experience automating APIs, Enterprise Messaging systems (EMS), Database automation, automation of test data creation
Good knowledge of tools like Gitub
Good working knowledge of CICD tools like Jenkins, CA DevTest
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: 121 SW Morrison Suite 525, Portland, OR 97001
Expected Duration: 12 Months + High Possible Extension
Job Ref ID: 9827825
Thanks & Regards,
iTech Solutions, Inc.
A WBENC - Certified Women's Business Enterprise
860-674-1636 Ext 288
Hiring for Business Analyst & Scrum Master!!
Are you passionate about analytical roles?Are you looking for an ambitious new projects to test and grow your skills?
Come and join for our new Hire &Train program,where we can provide Training by experts and provide projects to fill our client requirements very soon.
Business Analyst/Scrum Master/SAF'e Agile Training. Inclass-inperson training and with 100% project with client soon after the training..
Eligibility: Excellent communication skills MS/BS:CS,IT,MIS,MBA etc
Exp:1-2,Freshers also can apply.
Eligible to work in USA(F1-OPT,CPT,H4EAD,GC-EAD etc) Experience (or) looking for project change ? then apply, we will do provide direct project.
Please reach me out on- chandrnj798(at)gmail.com
for more details with updated resume.
We also provide benefits while you are under projects.
Please review the links and contact me for more details 732-419-8840.
Hope you are doing well !!!
Job Title: Salesforce QA Automation tester
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job Duration: 6+ months contract
Having 8+Years of Experience.
Functional Tester with over 8-12 years of experience in Salesforce CRM testing
Strong experience in Functional, UAT, System, Regression Testing.
Good gathering Requirements and Analyzing and sign off with BA and other stakeholders.
Good in driving the UAT Testing, setting up the process, reporting the respective stakeholders.
Good communication and client facing skills
Thanks & Regards,
InsaSys LLC |103 Carnegie Center|Suite 300 |Princeton |New Jersey 08540
Title: PD Cell Science Lab Support
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Duration: 09 Months+
When you are part of the team at client, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
· Drive excellence in key customer account logistics programs in GXP environments through metrics development, SLA adherence, development of savings initiatives, and service excellence.
What will you do?
· Willing to support weekend activities such as bioreactor sampling
· Inventory management, ordering, tracking, shipping/receiving
· Maintenance of analytical devices
· Hood Cleaning (monthly)
· Scale weight verification (quarterly)
· General lab support
· Process preparation, sample aliquots, pump calibrations, equipment prep, set-up and breakdown
· Build assemblies for autoclaving
· Bioreactor operations, set-up, teardown, sampling, autoclaving
· Daily data verification
· Performs other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
· Experience in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, healthcare or related field
· SAP, SLA, KPI, and metrics development.
· Working in a laboratory environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Experience with GMP a plus
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Teams)
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes a team environment
· Must be able to deliver excellent customer service
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.