Multiple position with my client looking for SAP Technology if you are comfortable
mail me resume , contact details, current location and visa status and expected hourly rate and willing to relocate firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP Business Analyst
Job Title SAP Functional Analyst FICO , PP , SD , MM
Location- Allentown, PA
Duration – Long Term contract
Position Title: SAP Business-QA Analyst
Role Description: The SAP Business QA Analyst will be expected to validate SAP requirements, potentially rewrite them and integrate them into the ALM (i.e. Test Management Tool). They would then assist with the implementation of a Testing Framework (Processes, People, Tools and Reporting) for the SAP HANA UPGRADE. They would be part of the testing effort which includes resources in the that are part of the Finally, this person needs to be a great mentor and is dedicated and committed in support of the Autism2Work program.
As a SAP HANA Analytics Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP HANA design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP HANA technical architecture. Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers across industries, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA and SAP Analytics solutions (SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud).
ABAP Position Requirements:
Programming Skills (Extensive Experience):
This is a hybrid role and the candidate must be strong with the backend and frontend both.
Role: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: 12+ Months
Must speak, read and write English fluently Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Good analytical skills
High energy and motivation Good team worker. Extensive experience in SAP Basis area Preferably having worked in distributed organizations before. Besides good SAP skills also good Windows and/or UNIX know-how. Database skills welcome, especially in DB2 and Oracle. -
Responsible for the microbiological testing of pharmaceutical finished products, raw materials, water and environmental samples. Incumbent must comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Human Resources Policies. This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Receives and controls microbiological samples submitted for testing in the Microbiology Laboratory.
2. Performs microbiological testing following laboratory methodology, such as Testing Standard, General Method, Specific Method, Pharmacopeia Compendia, and SOPs.
3. Participates in Microbiological Testing validation exercises
4. Reports analytical test results in applicable computerized systems.
5. Reviews laboratory documentation from peers to ensure testing was performed according to laboratory methodology and accuracy.
6. Generates Laboratory Investigations for test results outside of specification and Quality Events.
7. Performs and documents Laboratory Investigations and Quality Events Investigations.
8. Revises laboratory methodology to reflect actual practices.
9. Prepares and sterilizes culture media and laboratory solutions.
10. Performs growth promotion, sterility, and viability tests to culture media.
11. Identifies microorganisms in accordance with laboratory methodology.
12. Verifies calibration of equipment to ensure they are suitable for use.
13. Assures there is adequate inventory of purchased microorganism, culture media, reagents, and laboratory supplies used in the Microbiology Laboratory.
14. Assists the Supervisor in the training of new hired employees.
15. Handles and properly disposes potentially dangerous, regulated hazardous wastes into a designated on-site disposal facility or interim storage container.
16. Files appropriate logs and forms and takes the necessary corrective action in the event of an incident such as a spill, fire or explosion.
Oracle EBS project Manager.
Please help to find a very strong Oracle EBS project Manager.