CDL A Owner Operators- AUGUSTA, GA- CONSISTENT, STEADY, DRY VAN freight available going primarily to IN, KY, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC and VA. Must have flexibility to do other areas as well. Drop and hook and live unload. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Pay to truck for outbound freight, AFTER we take our percentage is averaging $1.81/ mile, back hauls will vary. We have direct customers in most of these areas that can get you back so good home time. Trailers and cargo and liability provided with no extra charge to driver. Base plates, insurances, fuel card and IFTA filing can be provided through settlement deductions or you can use your own. Truck must be 2001 or newer in order to be E-log compliant. Driver must have at least 2 yrs of recent OTR experience.
Role - Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer/Architect
Compensation - Salary + Benefits
Location - Orlando, FL ; Seattle, WA ; Vancouver.BC, Canada
Duration - Permanent
Title: Sr. Java Application Engineer
Location: Jersey City or NYC
In person interview is must and candidate should be willing.
Financial/Banking domain experience is must
Key skills are Java, hibernate & OOPS and candidates should be very good on these skills.
• Design and development of enhancements within KYCView application framework
• Research and resolve defects during all phases of the software development cycle
• Support and execute functional and performance testing
• Assists in troubleshooting production environment and tuning the environments
• Provides guidance on infrastructure and environment setup
• Ensures technical best practices are followed during all phases of the project
• Provides guidance on intended solution and best practices during development, configuration and testing phases
• Performs code reviews and ensures standards are applied to each solution component
• Strong, disciplined analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have at least 7 + years of experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of systems applications, and code
• Extensive Java, JEE n-tier application experience
• Experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of enterprise wide, large scale implementations.
• Experience with SOAP and REST based webservices development.
• Designed Application in Object Oriented Programming Methodology [OOP] using Component Methodology (Top Down), Catalysis Methodology (Bottom Up).
• Experience in Spring IOC and J2EE CDI and should have developed application using “Enterprise Architecture Models”.
• Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with WebSphere Application server is required.
• Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
• Good knowledge of automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using tools like Jenkins ,CARA,GIT and Stash.
Key Job Functions:
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Write and review code done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
• Extensive experience in messaging middleware including EMS/JMS and application servers
• Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development and integration
• Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
• Experience with cloud base technology a plus.
We are looking for a frontend developer with experience in developing web applications. While some experience in interfacing with web services is necessary, we need someone who specializes in HTML and CSS and who has used Bootstrap. Experience in developing Section 508 compliant code is also important. The project includes responsive designs so we need someone who understands media queries and development for different viewports.
I have a Salesforce Lead role in Peoria, IL for a long-term 1+ year contract.
Please let me know if you have any Lead Salesforce Developers.
Pay Rate- 15$
Job Title – Animal Technician
Duration – 6 months
Location – Carlsbad, CA 92010
I'm Srikanth Karyon Global Corporation I have an FULL TIME JOB opportunity with me you might be interested, please review the Job specifications below and let me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me for this.
JOB TITLE : Customer Service with Workforce Management
Location : Sharonville , OH
A critical function within the contact center responsible for the successful scheduling and intra-day management, which includes the effective management of the contact center schedules, queues, systems and offline operations support, with a focus on maintaining service levels across operations. This position is responsible for determining appropriate staffing levels and communicating work schedules and resources within the various call center queues. They will work with the Operations Leadership Teams to ensure adequate staffing, workflow monitoring, and contingency plans take place throughout the day.
Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth - Senior Recruiter
Email id : Srikanth@karyonglobal.com
Gtalk Hangout id : Rondisrikanth@gmail.com
Skype id : sriwinwire
Office : 1 8325202713
Karyon Global Corporation
Address-Three Sugar Creek Center, Sugar Land Tx 77478