Role: Reltio MDM developer
|Description/Comment:||• Develop/customize/unit test Reltio MDM hub • Support SIT & UAT
• Support SIT & UAT
• Extensive experience working with different types of data, and particularly Master and Reference data, data analysis, data modeling, data integration (ETL), data profiling and database design in the MDM/ RDM space. S/he should have knowledge of leading trends and best practices in MDM and RDM.
• Has hands-on experience in MDM/RDM design, development, support and operations using some leading MDM/RDM suite of tools like Reltio MDM / Informatica MDM
• Works with Conceptual, Logical, Physical and Dimensional Data Modeling, Analyze business’s master and reference data needs
• Consult with others to validate complex design decisions, effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes
• Monitor how data is used in various business processes to identify gaps, discrepancies and the opportunities to further improve quality of master and reference data.
• Assist in the build out of conceptual, logical and physical data models, and to document business concepts, data entities, data elements and relationships
Role : TIBCO EBX Lead Developer / Architect
Title – OBIEE Lead
Location – Texas City, TX
Duration : Long Term
Looking for OBIEE lead
1 Heshe is involved in coding testing implementing debugging and documenting the complex programs
2Heshe is involved in creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments
3He she makes efforts to understand the business needs and designs programs and systems that match the complex business requirements and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and coding process
4Heshe ensures that all the standard requirements have been met and is involved in performing the technical analysis
5Heshe is responsible for assisting the project manager by compiling information from the current systems analyzing the program requirements and ensuring that it meets the specified time requirements
6Heshe resolves moderate problems associated with the designed programs and provides technical guidance on complex programming
Smart IT Frame - An Everify Employer
101 Hudson Street, Suite #2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302
(Desk) +1-201-984-5919 | (Fax) 201-987-7575
Contract Labor Category: Systems Engineer-Senior
Security Clearance: DOD Interim Secret as a minimum
Experience: A total of at least 3-5 years of experience as a Monitoring Administrator
1. CompTIA Security+
2. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after
project join date.
JOB DUTIES –
? Build new cloud based data center services environments for DoD cloud initiatives.
? Assist with identifying and planning potential new cloud services, features, and capabilities.
? Serve as overall subject matter expert on Monitoring Administrator technology and market
? Design and operate secure monitoring solutions that provide availability and performance insight
into Operating Systems, applications, and network infrastructure using a variety of management
? Ensure ongoing availability of monitoring solutions through sound management of monitoring
? Create customized health monitors and alerts as needed
? Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into
comprehensive technical requirements.
? Formulate detailed network, storage, and compute design specifications for stable and secure
computing operations in a dynamic cloud based environment.
? Make recommendations for improvements to security, scalability, manageability, and performance
across a wide variety of network, storage, and compute technologies.
? Mid to senior level Monitoring Administrator experience in a cloud environment
? Security+ (Or equivalent IA cert) and computing environment certification (i.e. MCSA, GMON, etc.)
? Strong verbal and written communication skills
? Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects
? Experience automating routine administrative tasks desired
? Understanding of network, storage, server, and application technologies
? Strong understanding of WMI and SNMP
? Strong knowledge of automation concepts, tools, and scripting languages (Powershell, DSC, Ansible,
Puppet, Chef, etc.)