KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-
Personal Assistant needed. He/She must be smart and trusth worthy.
EDI Service Lead - WTX / ITX
Client : Nestle (CTS)
Skills:: IBM WTX / EDI /B2B
As an experienced EDI Service Lead the resource is expected to be responsible for end to end support activities for a production EDI
environment of a large food & beverage company including enhancements and incident management.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Choudhary | Talent Acquisition
A: 8765 Stockard DR,Ste#601, Frisco,TX 75034 | www.prodigytechnologies.com
Job title: BPM Architect
Location: Celebration, FL