KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
We are hiring Business Analyst/ Scrum Master for our Clients in Virginia , VA. Position : Business Analyst / Scrum Master
Location : Virginia VA
Duration : 12+ Months
Visa: H4 EAD, OPT EAD, GC, AND US CITIZEN
* Experience developing test plans, cases and scripts and performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
* Experience working as a member of an Agile/Scrum software development team
* Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, clients, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
* Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing and understanding of the basic principles of system analysis and quality assurance
* Experience documenting requirements in User Story format with clear Acceptance Criteria and facilitate customer user acceptance testing (UAT)
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information for better visibility
* Builds a high-performing team – managing interpersonal conflicts, challenges, opportunities for growth, escalates people problems to team lead/management as necessary
Please reach me out on parvez(at)precisiontechcorp(dot)com or (609-795-3901) for more details with updated resume.
Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.