• Coordinate and facilitate program and project activities such as planning, analysis, execution, and post-implementation support
• Develop and manage integrated plans to coordinate and measure work. Drive the execution of deliverables across multiple teams and functions
• Coordinate work for geographically distributed scrum teams utilizing Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and
• Develop integrated plans and schedules to track development progress and dependencies with other functions and external parties
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues, dependencies and impacts
• Implement metrics to monitor team velocity and leverage tools like burn downs and capacity modeling to ensure the teams are productive and efficient
• Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and principles
• Provide timely and accurate reporting on program progress to all stakeholders
Job Title :Informatica MDM Technical Lead:
Location: New town Square, PA
- Develops/Configures MDM Tool for project requirements
- Design data models within MDM Hub, and drive MDM Hub Architecture, Conceptual and Physical Data Model definition.
- Design and implement mappings for bringing data into MDM Hub from the source systems.
- Configure Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge Rules
- Configure Informatica Data Director; design workflow customizations for Data Stewards
- Master Data Domain experience (minimum of 2 to 3 implementations) in one or more of the following data domains (Person, Customer, Product)
- Coordinate initial data load into the MDM Hub and stabilize production environment after go-live
This is Ramya Sree from Avance Consulting. I found your resume of job board and suitable for one of our direct client " Performance Tester " opportunity at "Charlotte, NC"
If interested, Please respond with your updated resume in word format will schedule call. Below is the JD for your review.
Job Title: Performance Tester
Duration: Long term
Identification and validation of performance requirements, surface application/infrastructure related performance issues. Provide test results that indicate how an application meets the identified performance requirements, including risks and assumptions associated with performance tests. Review test results with application team as part of a scalability assessment.
Should have work on the tools like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), Balsamiq, Requirement Yogi, Pencil, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Paradigm
Expertise in Concept Designing, Solution Architecture, Prototyping, Requirements Management, Analysis, Documentation
Should have experience in Agile Process
Exposure to MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL database
Exposure to Banking, Credit, Risk and Products domain Involving in preparation of necessary technical documents, as SRS (Software Requirement Specifications), High level / Low level design documents, Use Cases etc.,
Tools like MS VISIO, Rational Rose , proficiency in UML
Generating business for Web, Mobile application, & Software designing & development Services, Virtual Reality Projects, etc,
Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client and closure.
Latitude for independent initiative and decision making, in the development and management of contracts for services and in the procurement of goods, services and/or construction. Must be familiar with agency, city, state, and federal regulations
Reviews requisitions, procurement, contract document
Participates in preparation of solicitations
Participates in the tabulation & analysis of bids
Follow up on problems regarding delivery of svc.
Please find the below JD and if you are Interested please share your profiles ASAP
Hadoop, Big Data Candidate
Role: Technical Lead/Architect
Exp: 10 Yrs
Location: Cedar Rapids IA
o 10 years of experience in software development
o 3+ years leading a high performing team in a software product development environment
o Experience developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
o Experience in high performance, highly available and scalable systems
o Experience in executing multi-tier architecture projects in Microsoft .Net
o Experience with Python Framework & APIs.
o Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine or Azure.
o Deep Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
o Experience in database development with SQL;
o Experience with iterative or Agile mythologies and techniques
o Other skills: Hadoop, Spark, Linux, Other tools – Bit Bucket, Github, Jenkins, JIRA
Business Analyst responsible for writing user stories that apply to the transformation and operations at the client.
- Experience writing user stories in an agile environment
- Experience working with Trello, Confluence, and Jira
- Experience writing technical user stories for cloud operations.
- Must have executive level communication skills
- Strong technical background and particularly familiar with software release or cloud operations best practices
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, PCF, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience in fast-paced, high-demand environments
Job title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 12+ Months
7+ years of experience in Java development
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate ,JSP, Servlets , SOAP, Rest and Web Services
Excellent application system design and development skills for Java / J2EE
Hands on experience on SQL, data modeling with any database like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.
The Manager Financial Reporting uses specialized expertise to maintain financial and accounting records for the company. This includes accounting and financial reporting responsibilities, such as preparing financial statements, coordinating with internal and external auditors to complete audit requests, researching technical accounting application, developing accounting policies and procedures, performing monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
Technical accounting research.
Solves complex problems.
Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
Works well independently and is able to identify when complex items need to be escalated internally.
Represents Financial Reporting as someone with strong technical accounting skills.
Interacts with internal and external personnel on technical accounting matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5–8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience
Strong attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills are critical.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
Self-starter and team player.
Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions.
Thorough understanding of business operations and processes required.
Focus on quality and service.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
CPA/MBA Few years public experience Financial Reporting SEC Reporting
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Well rounded knowledge of Accounting Reporting tools Healthcare experience Project Management experience
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Position open due to a recent promotion. Due to the recent Express Scripts/CIGNA merger, Compliance is a rapidly growing department with great career growth